This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bought my 1st digital song!!

Today I bought a digital song from Amazon.com! It was the 1st time I ever did that. I've been looking for "Jojo" by Boz Scaggs for some time now & thought about buying the CD but when I saw that amazon had the individual song for 99 cents I'd thought I'd buy it.
    Once I did that my 1st thought was..."bye bye buying CD's!!"
    So I downloaded it to my Mp3 player & that was that! Should have done this sooner!
    I've come a long way baby!...lol.

I did that too the other day though I didn't stop at one. I bought Silent Running by Mike and the Mechanics, Avalon by Roxy Music, Candyman by Christina Aguilera and the Fantasie Album by Münchener Freiheit (more commonly known as Freiheit). I have the english version of the album on Vinyl. It was the Album that "Keeping the Dream Alive" a minor 80s hit came from.
    As soon as I start thinking
    That I'm sensible and sane
    The Random Hedgehog comes along
    And fiddles with my Brain
    (from card I got)

Comment

I've bought several MP3 albums from Amazon. It's great to get them all immediately, already in the format that I use them in. My CD collection sits and gathers dust because I only listen to music on my computers.

Eric the Grey
      In memory of Dena - Don't Drink and Drive

Comment

I can't remember the last time i bought a CD I'm kinda in the iTunes crowd...I save my change, then hit Coinstar to get iTunes giftcards, hhahhaa.

It can be addicting,.......mhh..I still have credit left over...
        "Getting to the top is optional. Getting down is mandatory." _Ed Viesturs
        "Love what you do. If you haven't found it yet, keep looking, and don't settle" Steve Jobs

Comment

Working...
        X