This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Someone asked me this...

Ok, I like to read, and i'll read any genre just short of those twee novels(including the crap made for teen girls). anyway, this person comes up to me the other day asking me if I've heard of Angela Brazil. Angela Brazil? No, I cant't say that I recognize her. What did she write? It couldn't have been anything great, because I haven't heard of her.
    Your neck is 7 and a half feet wide and 4 and a half feet tall. Your shoulders are also around 4 and a half feet wide. Your butt is 4 feet wide and your arms are around 3 feet long-gravekeeper

I haven't heard of her either, here's what Wikipedia says:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angela_Brazil
    "I am quite confident that I do exist."
    "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

Then there's a good reason I've never heard of her. School girl fiction WTF? It says one of her characters names is Lesbia that's strange
      Your neck is 7 and a half feet wide and 4 and a half feet tall. Your shoulders are also around 4 and a half feet wide. Your butt is 4 feet wide and your arms are around 3 feet long-gravekeeper

Comment

I've worked for B&N for years and I've never heard of her. Just knowing that she has a character named Lesbia () makes me glad for that...
        I don't go in for ancient wisdom
        I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
        It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Working...
        X