This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dream interp?

I know no one here is an expert, but I'm curious. I had this dream last night, and it's no more or less vivid than any other dream I've had, but for some reason, it's bothering me just because of the fact that it was so out of character for me.

Well, okay, for some reason, it's set in this local theatre, only the theatre is the size of an arena. I have no idea what the event is, but there are thousands of people in the stands. And I'm working there or something, I dunno, I'm just able to wander wherever I want for some reason. Well, there's a bunch of WWE guys who are hanging in this like VIP green room kinda thing, and I wanna try and play it cool so first I walk through like I'm just working, and then come back through and do the whole "Oh hey, you guys are" thing like I just noticed them, right? I couldn't tell you specifics of which ones they were, save one, just that I knew in the dream that's who they were.

So, they sort of like smile like "Okay, whatever," and for some reason, I am just desperate to get them to notice me, particularly Matt Hardy, who I have had a huge crush on since I started watching wrestling ten years ago. And I'm trying to play it cool and stuff, but, I'm just frantic for whatever reason for them to at least acknowledge me. And they mostly just blow me off except Matt, who just gets this look like holy crap what is the deal with this bitch. Kind of a sneering contempt, honestly. And I KNOW I'm being so annoying and obvious and yet I can't stop doing it. I keep walking through and asking if they need things, or just standing there like a dumb shit, and other stupid fan behaviors.

Yet, for all this, two things...I never once mention my wrestling background to them, which, you know, would give us a common ground and maybe make me seem not like some random moron standing there gawking. And then at the end of it my mom and sister show up in the audience, and they're watching me do all this and it's very obvious they're disapproving, and yet I'm still like throwing myself at these guys. And I can tell my mom and sister are kind of trying to call me away and come back with them, but I blow them off and just keep acting like a freaking idiot.

So, yeah. It doesn't seem like much, I'm sure, but the fact that I was acting so unlike myself, and getting so harshly responded to by people who I essentially consider a higher level of my peers, it's just bizarre. There's no new stresses or anything lately, nothing crazy. This just came out of nowhere.

Maybe a cigar is just a cigar, but then again, maybe someone else knows something I don't. Just another little bit for discussion, I suppose.
    "Maybe the problem just went away...maybe it was the magical sniper fairy that comes and gives silenced hollow point rounds to people who don't eat their vegetables."

Ok... first thought is your subconscious telling you you're silly for liking wrestling??

Ok, no just kidding...

Actually, I'm more inclined to go with (and bear in mind the complete lack of knowledge of what you're really like!!! essential point, that), is that you feel a bit of a black sheep, and that you feel - deep down inside - that you just don't fit in. You want the people around you, and especially the people you look up to, to like you and respect you. You have learnt to do well for yourself, and have self-confidence (freedom to walk freely around the stadium), but not the others-confidence. So, you try to be something you're not.. and it just doesn't go down well. But, you don't want to be like 'every other fan' either...

Mom and sis aren't impressed?? Of course not - they know and love you, and accept you the way you really are.. they don't need to see you be someone or something you're not - especially just to appease others. The people you look up to - fine, look up to them - but don't 'worship' them - don't change who you are just to get liked by them... you're fine as you really are (and you know it).

Now, this may not necessarily be a general life sort of thing. I'm a bit more inclined to think - is there a particular situation around you at the moment in which you're not being your true self? Are you trying to appease someone?
    Been in a conversation where you didn't really say what you thought, so as to not either ruffle feathers, or not have someone look at you in a bad light? Any situations where you're trying too hard?

It's either that, or it's about you smoking cigars
    When I said "From my research", what I actually meant to say was "Made shit up" - from a thottbot thread

Comment

I AM a black sheep. I'm that pretty much wherever I go to and I'm cool with that. About the only place I don't feel out of place IS in wrestling, because it's pretty much a collection of black sheep. Everyone is a freak so it's normal, you know?

There hasn't been a lot of change in my environment lately, there's a couple of minor stressors with my knee being hurt and a big event coming up with my autism group. Still, that's something to think about. It wouldn't be the first time I was missing something major right under my nose.
      "Maybe the problem just went away...maybe it was the magical sniper fairy that comes and gives silenced hollow point rounds to people who don't eat their vegetables."

Comment

How about this one?

I keep having this dream every night.

Here goes

In the dream, I'm dressed in late 1800's clothing, but there is modern technology, and the women are dressed like the 1800's. This red head keeps seeing me in this bar. She keeps telling me that I'm her hero. I'm also a general in an army for some made up country. She asks me for some whiskey, and she takes it. I ask her age, she says 16. I tell the barkeep to give her a shot. She takes, and then leaves.

Flash forward to what seems like the year 1887. We're getting married, and it seems that no matter what I do to please her, she wants out. Finally, in 1889 we get a divorce, the day after Thanksgiving. I then collapse and break down, and then I wake up.

So, what does that mean? Do I have a girlfriend who is unsure? I'm currently single.
        Your neck is 7 and a half feet wide and 4 and a half feet tall. Your shoulders are also around 4 and a half feet wide. Your butt is 4 feet wide and your arms are around 3 feet long-gravekeeper

Comment

Working...
        X