This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Word of advice

Never get food poisoning. It'll throw your digestive system completely out of whack and linger for days. Just so ya know.

Yeah. It's been an....interesting...week for Joi.
    "Eventually, everything that you have said becomes everything you will ever say." Eireann

My pony dolls: http://equestriarags.tumblr.com

I feel your pain. Also avoid tossing your cookies in the bathroom sink. Undigested cauliflower doesn't go down the drain so well...

haven't eaten the chicken fingers in the cafeteria since...
    I don't go in for ancient wisdom
    I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
    It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
      I feel your pain. Also avoid tossing your cookies in the bathroom sink. Undigested cauliflower doesn't go down the drain so well...
      Garbage disposals do wonders (but they're normally in the kitchen, not bathroom).
      Quote Dalesys:
      ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

Quoth draggar View Post
        Garbage disposals do wonders (but they're normally in the kitchen, not bathroom).
        Well I don't have one of those in the kitchen, either. Note, my bathroom is quite small, the toilet is only about 3 feet from the sink, but I did not make it past the sink.

That was not a fun night.
        I don't go in for ancient wisdom
        I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
        It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

not for the squeamish

I've learned (the hard way) that I need to sit on the toilet and barf into the trash can. Thank goodness the bathroom was not carpeted...if it had been, it would not have been after that.
          Everything will be ok in the end. If it's not ok, it's not the end.

Comment

Off Topic: Joi you changed you avatar! Not sure if I like it though. I'm kinda found of your old one.

Comment

Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
              Note, my bathroom is quite small, the toilet is only about 3 feet from the sink, but I did not make it past the sink.
              I dunno if it was food poisoning, but similar washroom growing up, and I got yelled at for not making it to the toilet instead. Some people just don't get that 3 feet *is* a huge difference sometimes.
              Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

Bout four years ago, I was more or less permanently ill for almost 9 months in a row. I couldn't keep anything down for 30 mins or so, and most everything would set me off immediatly.

During one of the attempts to get me back into school, I noticed all the tell-tale signs I was about to recolor my desk and managed to give the teacher a 'don't stop me from bolting look' before running for it.

I managed to make it 30 or so feet to a trashcan in the hallway, this was after going about 15-20 feet in the other direction only to find that bathroom locked.

The admin attempted to lecture me about throwing up in the trashcan and not going to a bathroom. Never mind that the closest unlocked bathroom was on the next floor up, which would have meant that I would need to go all the way to the end of the hall, run up a flight of steps, and go halfway back, passing two admin desks where I would almost certainly have been asked for a pass, gone into the bathroom, and then there would be a total of 1 toilet to vomit into, and if that was occupied or clogged, I would be F-ed because the trash cans are inset.

So, if you are 'vomit your guts out sick' stay home, even if you have missed months. If they have a problem with that... F them!
                I like things that go *bang!*

Comment

Quoth SG15Z View Post
                  Off Topic: Joi you changed you avatar! Not sure if I like it though. I'm kinda found of your old one.
                  Yes, I did! I dunno if I'll stick with this one, we'll see. But thanks for noticing!

Update: I was able to eat two real meals today! Yay! We'll see if that works out, but I feel ok, mostly. Still running to the bathroom every half hour, but other than that, seem to be on the mend. Huzzah!
                  "Eventually, everything that you have said becomes everything you will ever say." Eireann

My pony dolls: http://equestriarags.tumblr.com

Comment

I hated vomited in just over six months. Given I projectile vomit that is a very very good thing.
                    I wasnt put on this earth to make you feel like a man ~ Mary Bertone

Comment

Working...
                    X