Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Last night I was part of the largest zombie larp in the world.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last night I was part of the largest zombie larp in the world.

It was official. We checked it online.

It was AWESOME. We were expecting 30 people. we got 60. There are pictures, which will be floating around teh intertubes in no time at all. Got home at 5am, exhausted, having been a zombie for a good six or seven hours and a survivor for thirty minutes.

The best bit was the creepy 'birthday' run. One of the player had a birthday. Imagine two terrifying 'daughters' a third being 'made' and an entire two floors of zombies singing 'happy birthday' in various beats and tunes.
    Deepak Chopra says, "Fear deprives people of choice. Fear shrinks the world into isolated, defensive enclaves. Fear spirals out of control. Fear makes everyday life seem clouded over with danger.

Chants "Pics! Pics! Pics!"

Looking forward to seeing them.

Glad ya had fun!

Yiz
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

Comment

Quoth yizuman View Post
      Chants "Pics! Pics! Pics!"

Looking forward to seeing them.

Glad ya had fun!

Yiz
      I gots something better than that. How bout a news story.

All kidding aside yisuman is right. So I must use this:

I couldn't resist!

Comment

photos here- mainly of off duty zombie-age. We had no official photographer.
        http://www.gamessoc.co.uk/forum/inde...c,9149.45.html
        Deepak Chopra says, "Fear deprives people of choice. Fear shrinks the world into isolated, defensive enclaves. Fear spirals out of control. Fear makes everyday life seem clouded over with danger.

Comment

also, a video of the 'happy birthday' run, which is all darkness but then moaning. You can just hear the creepy singing.

Comment

So, I'm looking at the pictures, and I had to do a double take. The guy on Team Horse with long hair looks so much like my Ex I would use the exact same words to describe them, physically.

My Ex also has that shirt.
            The High Priest is an Illusion!

Comment

Working...
            X