This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trip to OK...

Well I went to Steele's to go find a Kitty. I have come back with two a lovely little boy and a little witchy girl who...well she hates me. She hates everyone but she don't like me...and here I am about ready to do a 16 hour drive with this yelling screaming cat. I hope she sleeps some.

BUT!!!

I found some things. Prepare to giggle...scream...and cry.

First off found at a Walmart with Easter supplies Steele is holding said item.

AND

Found for Mom when I KNOW she won't wear it out or to work BUT will wear it cause I got it for her...

HAhahahahaha

gah... my eyes... they burn... they burn
    If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

Pink camo is so IN this year.

So if you were kitty seeking, why did you end up with such a nasty one?

Comment

Well I got a really cute little guy too. But little miss witchy is in need of less cat to people ratio...that and as a house cat she was going to be sent out to live in a barn. I didn't see that ending well so I'm taking her home with me.

Comment

Here's to hoping she mellows out with age.

Comment

Anyone watch the Comedy Central Roast of Larry the Cable Guy?

Lisa Lampanelli was wearing a pink camo dress.

Comment

Quoth draftermatt View Post
              Anyone watch the Comedy Central Roast of Larry the Cable Guy?

Lisa Lampanelli was wearing a pink camo dress.
              Yes I did and it was a mellow camo almost so you if you weren't paying attention you didn't see the camo print. My thoughts and I was so tired last night so your opinion may vary

Kitty might calm down give her a few days/weeks, some take adjustment much harder than other kitties. My mom's kitty Jesse was a little terror on the ride up here, once the car started his motor didn't stop 8 straight hours of a cat screaming like a siren(he really sounded like a siren). Drugs for the next two days I couldn't take it! I was smart enough to get drugs for all three kitties just in case but for the first day I thought I would try it without the meds, BIG MISTAKE!

while my cat Blew didn't care that he was on the road trip of a lifetime, as long as he had a window seat. Three states in three days was the trip of a lifetime for him. Give kitty time to adjust let her do it on her terms and you will get a cat that will be ok..

Third kitty is blind and disabled so she was medicated for the entire trip its the only way she can be transported beyond a trip to the vet.

Comment

well, i just got a call from aethian, she shredded a tire and is gonna have to stop for the night before continuing on in the morning. the sad part is she found more pink camo stuff after she left here. but she is safe,
                This is a drama-free zone; violators will be slapped. -Irving Patrick Freleigh
                my blog:http://steeledragon.wordpress.com/

Comment

Gah!!! Pink Camo... the enemy of all camo

*hides in corner under ACUs*

Good luck with Witchy cat, though
                  I like things that go *bang!*

Comment

Working...
                  X