This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay, my first thought was "GOOD LORD, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?"

Then I thought, "Now, wait a moment....if she is lives out West, and serves a nice Southwestern meal out on her desert patio with them, with the pastels of the sunset, and the stucco houses, yeah, those won't be so bad."

Then I looked at your location. Pennsylvania.

GOOD LORD! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE??!?!? KILL THEM BEFORE THEY GET TO THE CHILDREN!!!!

Yeah, they be pretty ucking fugly. I'd eat off of them, but then, the food would (hopefully) cover the design.

Quoth Amina516 View Post
    BTW, did I spell lasagne right?
    Yes.

Quoth Nurian View Post
    Lasagna.
    Both spellings are accepted and acceptable. Most people I know, however, spell it the first way.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
    Still A Customer."

Comment

Lasagna appears to be the preference, based on the original Latin, at least according to the online dictionary. However, lasagne is an accepted alternate spelling.

Hmmm. Doesn't seem to be an option to vote for "adorably quirky/how will I find my food in the pattern."
      Labor boards have info on local laws for free
      HR believes the first person in the door
      Learn how to go over whackamole bosses' heads safely
      Document everything
      CS proves Dunning-Kruger effect

Comment

Anything, anything but black dishes!

As these aren't black dishes, alright then go fer it
        I like things that go *bang!*

Comment

Any pattern/color where the food doesn't scream and leap to the floor is OK with me.
          I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
          Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
          Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Those are certainly cheerful! I probably wouldn't buy them myself, because I kind of have a "thing" about patterns on the part of the plate where the food goes, but they are definitely bright & cheerful. Perfect for pasta!

And I do like the coffee mugs.

Comment

Jester, Thank you. I now have a froot loop permanently imbedded in my laptop screen.

Thanks everyone for the votes.

Theyre still in the box on the kitchen counter. My husband looks at them today and says "Damnit, theyre so ugly, we cant even regift 'em. " Hes a sore loser.

Comment

I had to look at the larger picture before I could make up my mind. I still can't make up my mind. Wonderful colors but... I just don't know. i have a weird thing about plates with designs in the middle of the plate. All around the rim is fine but not the middle of the plate. Sometimes I feel like I can't see what I am eating if the design is all over.

That might have something to do with why these are my favorites. http://www.dinnerwaredepot.com/shop/...07=Search&008= Wait , oh wow, I just realized that since the ex is gone, I can get them out and start using them again. Less worry about someone getting pissed and throwing one of Grandma's plates.

Comment

So, with the "Awww! Theyre Cute!" category having 1 more vote than the "Horrid" one...i am declaring myself the winner. Muahahaha.

Comment

Sorry, but those dishes would make me nauseous. I wouldn't be able to eat off of them.

But as long as you like them, that's what's important.
                    If you don't like my attitude, talk to the manager!!! Oh, wait, that would be me!!

Yes, I'm the manager. I'm also known as "the brick wall".

Comment

Working...
                    X