X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My new love

Here's my new puggle, Cookie! http://www.myspace.com/snarkygoose

I put her on my now-defunct MySpace because I gave up Facebook for Lent and it's easier to share pics that way.

She had a long flight from Iowa, and she got a bit of motion sickness in the car and was shaking a little bit. But she warmed up to us quickly. She LOVES people. So far she listens very well and doesn't chew much, except the fringe of the throw rugs. It's a work in progress, but we're so in love with our new family dog!
    "If you are planning not to tip, please let your server know before ordering so they can decide whether or not to wait on you" - from an advice column I read some time ago

She's so cute!!!
    I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
    Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
    Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!

I want!!!
      I don't go in for ancient wisdom
      I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
      It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

What an adorable puppy!

on your new friend. Do give her lots of chew toys so she doesn't destroy your rugs!
        I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
        My LiveJournal
        A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Thanks, guys. My family has been a great help in training her. I haven't seen my mom this happy in years! I don't take puppy training lightly, so I haven't gotten that much sleep and my life is just work and Cookie for right now!

She loves toys, especially her bumble bee and pink flamingo with a rope. My mom bought her a plastic cheeseburger. She's scared of it right now but I think she'll grow into it!
          "If you are planning not to tip, please let your server know before ordering so they can decide whether or not to wait on you" - from an advice column I read some time ago

Comment

Awwwww....She is just too cute!!! Does she still have the puppy breath? I love that.
            If you don't like my attitude, talk to the manager!!! Oh, wait, that would be me!!

Yes, I'm the manager. I'm also known as "the brick wall".

Comment

She sure does. I love that new puppy smell

Comment

Working...
              X