This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SQUEE! Spring's HERE!

OK Guys, it's official! SPRING IS HERE!!!!! *happy squees* I had the distinct pleasure of looking out my bedroom window this morning to see the roadside fruit stands! That means spring's here and summers coming. The dogwoods are blooming, as are other trees, and the DAFFODILS are coming up *is a happy panda*

So, who else has noticed distinct signs of spring being here?

It rained, do I need anything else?

Oh yeah, the equinox / Oester is this Saturday!
    Quote Dalesys:
    ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

Quoth draggar View Post

Oh yeah, the equinox / Oester is this Saturday!
      I know! I'm so excited We've got plans all weekend... Friday night there's a drum circle outside, and I'm gonna see if Sir wants to go, then Saturday we're going to the grand opening of a club here. Sunday i think will be relaxation day. I'm so happy

Comment

oh... it truly is spring... while walking home I heard the distinct noise of an air conditioner compressor kicking in
        If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

I was able to go out of the house in just a suit rather than my great-coat, that counts as Spring for me! \o/

Comment

Lets Northwest signs of spring

It snowed 2 days ago
            The weather has gone manic around here
            It is staying lighter
            the blub flowers are blooming (in areas through the snow)
            and the rain is warmer

I love living up here. If you don't like the weather, wait 5 minutes and/or move 5 feet because it will change
            Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

I saw bare sidewalk, and it's light past 7:30 at night. These are the signs of "spring" in Alberta.

It's actually supposed to hit 0 the next few days (31F, for the Imperial-inclined). I may break out the spring jacket.
              Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

For you gardeners, go by the way native Americans found out when it was time to plant:

If you can lie on the ground naked and not feel cold, it's time to plant.
                Quote Dalesys:
                ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

Quoth draggar View Post

If you can lie on the ground naked and not feel cold, it's time to plant.
                  Do you have pictures of you doing this? I just want to make sure Im doing it correctly. LMAO.

Thats a great way though. Ive never heard that b4.

Comment

Another thing? My boy cat is acting like he wants outside constantly. He's not neutered and he's just about a year old.. He's yowling, instead of meowing. I'm thinking if I can't find him a home I may put him outside, since he keeps running out anyway.

Comment

Man, I can't wait for spring to be here. I really want to break out the shorts.
                      "I've found that when you want to know the truth about someone, that someone is probably the last person you should ask." - House

Comment

I wear the shorts I wore in High School at the gym, mainly due to the fact I'm too stingy to buy tracksuit pants and they still fit me fine.

The gym is the only place where I don't wear formal attire.

I've worn my suit camping.

Spring is good as it will let me change to my sage or gray suits and no more great-coat!

Comment

I've already broken out the shorts (well 3/4 pants... i don't like my thighs) and the short skirts (those ARE short....) and the tank tops Gotta get some new tank tops though...

Comment

And *this* is what I like about Spring/Summer!

Comment

Oy -blush- Sir likes it too :P

Comment

Working...
                              X