Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Proposal for Miami/Lauderdale CSers.....

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Proposal for Miami/Lauderdale CSers.....

Okay, here's the deal. As any basketball fan knows, the NCAA Tournament is upon us. As anyone who's been around me for more than five seconds knows, I went to Arizona State and am a huge ASU fan/honk/pimp/bitch. Three high schools, one college...yeah, I'm very loyal to my Sun Devils.

As luck would have it, ASU is playing their first round (and hopefully second round) game in Miami. A scant 3+ hours up the road from me. I was thinking about going to the first game on Friday, but that would involve a lot of schedule shifting, some of which might not be possible. However, if ASU beats Temple and advances to the second round, that game would be on Sunday. I don't work this Saturday or Sunday, and don't work Monday till 5.

And I want to go.

What I don't want to do, however, is what I did last June for a Diamondbacks game.....go to a game whose ticket costs me just a few bucks, and spend a shitload on a hotel room I'll barely use. So I am wondering if any of my fellow CSers in the Miami/Lauderdale area would be willing to put me up (and put up with me) for a night or two. (I may still try to do the Friday thing, as not only is ASU playing their first round game, but so is Syracuse, and I'm a fan of theirs as well, having almost gone there....and yes, if both SU and ASU win and face each other, I will be mildly conflicted, though still, of course, pulling for the Devils.)

I know what you're thinking. "Damn freeloader." Actually, I'm not looking to get something for nothing. Whoever puts me up, if interested, I would buy them a ticket for the basketball game in question. It's cheaper than a hotel, and a game is always more fun WITH someone rather than alone.

So, Miami, Lauderdale, Boca....anyone wanna go to a game, and spare me the pain of driving from AND to Key West in one day?

PM me if interested.
    Last edited by Jester; 03-18-2009, 11:55 PM.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
    Still A Customer."

Jester, won't you freeze venturing that far into the Arctic zone?
    I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
    Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
    Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

It's Miami. Much of the time our weather is their weather.

That's the serious answer.

The smart ass answer is: blow me.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
      Still A Customer."

Comment

Working...
      X