This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update re that faker

For anyone interested ... she made the mistake of slandering the site administration team in public. She is no longer a user on that site.

I feel all warm and fuzzy

(Yes, I can tell she's been booted, not chosen to leave, there are ways on that site).

ETA: Oh, and I wasn't the one that reported her to the admins.

Did you manage to use the information regarding the bikini pictures to embarrass her in the open at all?

We've had to do similar here. It's a great feeling.

Rapscallion

Comment

No. Currently one of the other people she blames for all her problems has the photo on her page in a manner of "This is what I'd like to look like - model Danielle Bux", pretending she doesn't know it was the faker's sister's "this is me" photo. So far nobody's noticed, but it's only been up half a day.

We are still planning a "this is what really happened" to some people when we figure out whether she's sneaking her way back in on another address or something, so will mention that photo then.

Raps you might be able to tell me something, as the owner of another website. Is it possible, in your knowledge, to identify a banned person from the IP and prevent them setting up another account in a different name? I'm not sure if she'd be able to get back on this site just by making a new name (she has already closed the S2 and S3 'sisters' accounts and made them new ones with new names, but I don't think admin shut down those two), or whether the site administrators would be likely to be able to tell that it's the same person and block it.

This is not a PHPBB forum type site, it is very commercial with a team of programmers constantly improving the functionality and features.

Comment

Never mind. Through nefarious means I understand that she is attempting to create new user accounts and being rejected with every attempt. It appears they were able to identify her IP and ban her or something.

Good, when I point out her "sisters" accounts are her, too (she has admitted it to me), they will get banned too and she will not be able to bother me.

Honestly? I just really wanted her to shut up leave us alone. She got herself banned.

Comment

Give them enough rope...

Rapscallion

Comment

I'd give you a high five through the internet, One-Fang, but I think that would break my monitor.

Guess will have to do!
            I like things that go *bang!*

Comment

Quoth One-Fang View Post
              It appears they were able to identify her IP and ban her or something.

Good, when I point out her "sisters" accounts are her, too (she has admitted it to me), they will get banned too and she will not be able to bother me.
              If it's an IP ban then her other accounts should already be banned shouldn't they?
              If I dropped everybody who occasionally said something stupid from my list of potential partners, I wouldn’t even be able to masturbate

Comment

Dialup comes up with new IPs every time, and there are ways around it if you have a static IP. We have ... other methods here.

Sometimes they're hilarious.

For us.

Rapscallion

Comment

Her other accounts were still active. I guess the bannage stops the IP from creating new accounts, but not using an existing one.

Although I did report her fake accounts, they were already gone by the time I did. She used both to spew some filth at me about her account being removed. I guess someone else reported THAT, and by the time the coaches got to my report, the accounts were already history.

**happy dance**

Comment

Working...
                  X