This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Will Haz Power!!!11!!

After 5 months of being sans power due to a bad meterbox among other issues (mostly financial), in 1-3 days I'll have power back at my house!! Not long ago we got our new meterbox, passed inspection by the city and all the other stuff is straightened out as well. I can't wait!!! Yeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh!!! *does Howard Dean scream, backflips and does the cabbage patch*

If you didn't see the threads from my little saga, here it is.

No can has power (the beginning)

This blows (part two)

I'm not dead (part three)

My own happy 2009 (part four)

I can haz a new toy (part 5)

Some incredibly awesome neighbors and friends of ours have been keeping our sanity alive with being cool about running the generator (we would only run it in the middle of the day until sunset) and for our good friends J
    & A for lending us their generator for the duration. After the generator was off, we would run off battery power via battery converter and charge the batteries with a marine battery charger for our laptops and cellphones.( Before I got my awesome laptop I would have to mooch off SO's or his mom's computer or go to the library by our house when it was open to get online.)So thank you everyone, I will be baking many goodies for all of us in celebration of getting power back on!!!
    Last edited by tropicsgoddess; 03-20-2009, 06:01 PM. Reason: put in wrong link for wrong thread
    I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
    Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
    Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

I just went and read all the thread. Holy Hell. I dont know how you did it. BUT YAY FOR POWER!!!

I hope everything goes well for you, from here on out!

Comment

Working...
    X