This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OMGWTF... A BBQ!!

I didn't plan on this, but we had our first BBQ (or grilling, I should say) because the weather was in the 70's. We called some friends, bought some meat and I picked up Street Fighter IV. I burned some stuff, manage to under-cook the steaks but every one had a good time. And I had a 10-0 streak in SF4 (I then lost because I tried to use Rufus). All in all, fun times.
    I have a...thing. Wanna see it?

I am doing my second BBQ of the season today. the first was back in Jan when the weather got mild (was in the 40's for one day and I dug a path the the Weber grill and cooked steaks) . this time I brought brats and burgers for that wonderful smell
    I'm lost without a paddle and headed up SH*T creek.
    -- Life Sucks Then You Die.

"I'll believe corp. are people when Texas executes one."

Comment

Oh, I love grilled stuff. We've got to clean the patio, but I think we'll be able to do some grilling soon. YAY!
      1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
      -----
      http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

I've always grilled all year long, but I'll admit it's a bit more of a challenge since I moved to Wisconsin. But I persevered.

Helps a lot that a local grocery has a good selection of soon to go out of code meat. (What I call 'fussy people' meat) As long as I cook it that day or the next, it's all good, never any problem. And since I'm cooking four or five different sets of things at once for the whole week and the only way to do that is the oven or grill.....

Besides, the looks/comments of passers by are priceless. A combination of wtfs and jealousy.

Also, my wife has always smoked the t-day turkey too. That's a real challenge when there's a cold snap in late November.

Comment

Nurian, there were BBQ's going on ALL around my apartment yesterday...I could smell steaks in every room of the house! (Probably be a lot today, too, Rock Chalk and all that good stuff).
          "Even arms dealers need groceries." ~ Ziva David, NCIS

Tony: "Everyone's counting on you, just do what you do best."
          Abby: "Dance?" ~ NCIS

Comment

Working...
          X