This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plague Monkeys.

...to snag an expression from the_std, I think it was. (It is most appropriate.)

They've all ganged up on me and won't go away. I hate them.

I have a migraine trying to start, my nose is somewhat clogged and is totally nasty, and I can't take a deep breath unless I want to feel MORE awful.

My doctor said the chest thing was costochondritis. (Mayo Clinic link) Nobody seems to think that it's worth anything to pay attention to how I feel, even though I feel like crap.

I'm still angry at the ER twit. I'm "young and healthy" and it should "be over in a few days". REALLY?! Because this crap is puling in to something like 3.5 months. Also this twit had never seen me before that day. So the fact that I'm on half a pharmacy means nothing. AWESOME.

I'm really only whining. Again.

I just need a hug. Or comfort. Or a reason not to scream at the ER twit. YOUNG AND HEALTHY, MY BIG UGLY STINKY TOE!

Maybe this could be a good thread to complain about everyone's plague monkeys. I know I like giving hugs out. I know that will make me feel better. Maybe everybody will feel better after venting?
    1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
    -----
    http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

I am so sorry, RP, that sounds horrible. I understand that they're pushing people through as quickly as possible in an ER, but nobody can make good medical decisions based on a two-second glance at a patient. I hope you went back to your doctor as soon as possible.

After 15 years of PT, acupuncture, exercise, massage, and everything else they could think of, I was finally sent to a surgeon, who didn't bother to look at my chart or records, but immediately said, "Usually this problem clears up with exercise." If my husband hadn't been there, I'd be in jail now for homicide.
    Labor boards have info on local laws for free
    HR believes the first person in the door
    Learn how to go over whackamole bosses' heads safely
    Document everything
    CS proves Dunning-Kruger effect

Comment

Quoth wagegoth View Post
      I am so sorry, RP, that sounds horrible. I understand that they're pushing people through as quickly as possible in an ER, but nobody can make good medical decisions based on a two-second glance at a patient. I hope you went back to your doctor as soon as possible.
      I did, indeed. I've got another doctor's appointment coming up, so I'll have a chat with her then as to why this beast has continued to bug me.

Still no chest X-ray. Maybe now they'll do one.

Quoth wagegoth View Post
      If my husband hadn't been there, I'd be in jail now for homicide.
      I'd have had the same reaction. After 15 years, exercise isn't going to do it. What a dingbat. I'm sorry.
      1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
      -----
      http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

Working...
      X