This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Day of the Dopplegangers

Ok, I'll start with the less weird one. I got a call from my mother saying she had seen someone who looked exactly like me trying out the drums at Music World... same hair style, same hair color (which means it really wasn't because she doesn't know yet that I dyed my hair), same height, weight, mannerisms etc... then again... she's also confused me for my father and her brother... so...

But now the really creepy one, and this is for you The Last to Know.
    In church today we were doing introductions all around for the people visiting. There was a visitor there today who looked EXACTLY like TLTK's son... like I seriously had to do a double take... and to make it even better, even had the same name... which leave one of two options... either TLTK and her son have been holding out on me and didn't mention they were going to visit Utah or he has a true doppleganger.

And maybe doppleganger, maybe not... I could have sworn I saw my boss's wife at 7-11 on my way home after church this morning... you know, it could have been her... I think it's more likely a doppleganger though because they live all the way out in Fort Union and I don't really see why they'd come up to South Salt Lake to go to 7-11...
    Last edited by smileyeagle1021; 03-23-2009, 09:18 AM. Reason: apostraphes are my friend
    If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Let me know when you see one of my dopplegangers.. Seems I have them everywhere.

Comment

When I was visiting my Mom in Florida, I discovered yet another doppelganger of mine. We went out for breakfast one morning and we sat at her table and were served by her regular waitress. It was creepy.

Mom swears I'm not twins, nor part of a creepy government experiment, although that raises the question of whether or not she would tell me.
      The High Priest is an Illusion!

Comment

I pity my doppleganger if I have one.
        If I dropped everybody who occasionally said something stupid from my list of potential partners, I wouldn’t even be able to masturbate

Comment

It's been said that somewhere in the word is a person who looks just like you. That's all I need, another me...lol.

Comment

I've not only got a physical doppelganger in this city, I've got mental ones, too. By that, I mean they look nothing like me, but they sound, act, and think exactly how I do. Apparently my roommate thought I had been screwing with him once by making a random chat account and talking to him.
            Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

Supposedly, my doppelganger works at a local supermarket. I get people at work asking me if I have a second job.
              I have a...thing. Wanna see it?

Comment

I doubt I could ever have a doppelganger because my pupils look, for some unknown reason, almost catlike. In fact, I think I'll upload a recent pic within a few minutes so you all know what I mean.
                Long days, short nights, a bottle of NOS makes it all right.

Canadians Unite !

Comment

Working...
                X