This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I asked someone out

I've always been the Sit-and-Wait type. Never asked a guy out (except once, but still went to the Prom alone). But last night, I asked a guy to go see a movie with me. ^^

Okay, maybe it doesn't count. He asked me out first and this will be our second date. But I'm making progress, dammit! Not sitting on my hands waiting for someone else to make the moves.
    "For the love of all that is holy and 4 things that aren’t but feel pretty good anyway" ~ Gravekeeper

Yay! Hope it goes well.
    I don't go in for ancient wisdom
    I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
    It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Should. It did last time. He's really fun to hang out with and thinks I'm the schist.
      "For the love of all that is holy and 4 things that aren’t but feel pretty good anyway" ~ Gravekeeper

Comment

Congrats. As you may have seen in my "help needed" thread, I'm also a shy person who recently asked someone out at last. It's hard, but the payoff can and hopefully will be heavenly in both our cases.
        Long days, short nights, a bottle of NOS makes it all right.

Canadians Unite !

Comment

Why wasn't it me?

Rapscallion

Comment

Quoth Rapscallion View Post
            Why wasn't it me?

Rapscallion
            Raps, I don't know if you'd go out with a younger woman... but would you like to go out with me?

Hey, how can you say no to those furry man boobs??
            Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Quoth Evil Queen View Post
              Raps, I don't know if you'd go out with a younger woman... but would you like to go out with me?
              Hey! Aww. Ditched again.
              Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

Quoth Rapscallion View Post
                Why wasn't it me?
                I thought you were saving yourself for me...

Quoth Broomjockey View Post
                Hey! Aww. Ditched again.
                You know, I can take care of you...
                Unseen but seeing
                oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                3rd shift needs love, too
                RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Quoth Broomjockey View Post
                  Hey! Aww. Ditched again.
                  Awww, I'm sorry Broom. I'll go back out with you.

Quoth Becks View Post
                  I thought you were saving yourself for me....
                  Hey Becks, I'll trade you Raps for Broom. I like Broom.
                  Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Quoth Evil Queen View Post
                    Hey Becks, I'll trade you Raps for Broom.
                    It's a deal!!

I mean, I like Broom, don't get me wrong, but I wouldn't dream of trespassing.
                    Unseen but seeing
                    oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                    There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                    3rd shift needs love, too
                    RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Wait. What's going on? ... *runs screaming for the hills*
                      Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

-giggles- Ya'll are silly. Way to go HFP and good luck on the date!

Comment

Aww, congratulations! Good luck with your date!

I really suck at asking people out, I'm far too shy and fearful of rejection, though I am expecting to do the asking because apparently it's the guy's job. ;-;

Now I'm trying to court a femme fatalé which is. . . difficult to say the least.

Comment

We were gonna go out today, but I was up WAAAAY too late finishing a drawing and a script. So next week.

Comment

Aw, that's a shame, but spending time when tired is fun! You could fall asleep on his shoulder. <.< >.>

Comment

Working...
                              X