This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He's back!

My neighbour returned him to me this afternoon.

He's a little dirty, but otherwise, seems fine.

Going to take him to the vet to have him checked out next week.

Thank you, everyone, for the good thoughts and prayers.
    Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Awesome! I'm SO glad to hear that. Yayyyy! *happydances, throws confetti and streamers*
    1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
    -----
    http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

Yayyyyyy!

Been waiting with bated breath for that news. I take it you've let GK know?

Rapscallion

Comment

First one I called.
        I had PM'ed her as there were some issues surrounding his return, and it was close to an hour before I actually got him into my arms.

Comment

Yaaay!!!
          I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
          Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
          Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

YAY! WOOHOO!!!! (issues surrounding his return? wtf? eh, forget it, he's BACK! YAY!)
            Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

YAY!!!! So happy the kitty is back safe!
              "Eventually, everything that you have said becomes everything you will ever say." Eireann

My pony dolls: http://equestriarags.tumblr.com

Comment

Quoth Broomjockey View Post
                issues surrounding his return? wtf?
                They brought him back while I was out. I had a hair appointment in the morning, and I had to get groceries.

My daughter got a call on her cell from foster daughter telling us kitty was home.

I never got a chance to talk to her to tell her what to do. She was supposed to take him to my room and close the door to release him so I knew exactly where he was.

She didn't do that.

She released him upstairs, then went outside.

When I got back, there was no sign of him.

She swore there was no way he could go anywhere, as she had closed all the doors, including the one to the basement, and it was sealed tight.

My daughter said, when we got back, that the door was closed tight.

I was so upset after waiting 3 weeks, and now, there was no sign of him again.

I was in my room, crying on the phone to my Mom, when all of a sudden, I heard him meowing.

Somehow, the little twerp had been able to get into the basement despite assurances that there was no way he could have. "I swear, he was under the couch when I went outside."

Anyway, after an hour of calling, he finally made his way out of his hiding spot and into my room, and he has been there ever since.

It was almost hilarious, if I hadn't been so upset, but when he peeked his head out from his spot, there was this huge cobweb hanging down over his eye.

I brushed him down and he's been grooming himself silly.

He's been sleeping a lot.

He ate a bit, and he drank some water.

I called the vet, but they were closed, and I got the after hours answering service, so someone is going to return my call on Monday.

I am so relieved.

This was the perfect end to an extremely hellish week.

Comment

Quoth Ree View Post
                  She didn't do that.

She released him upstairs, then went outside.
                  Smooth.
                  Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

I am so happy for you, Ree!

Now what I recommend you do this evening is take a long, hot, relaxing bath, and then lay down and relax on the couch with kitty purring away watching a nice movie
                    You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

So glad to hear he's back! That was some good news to come home to

Comment

Yaaay!! Welcome home, kitty!

My boycat disappeared one night; my dad was convinced he had gotten outside and (cat-hater that he is ) was getting all upset cuz he'd never survive if he ran into one of the huge strays around the neighborhood (they are indoor cats and declawed). We searched all over the house and finally I opened the closet where they keep extra blankets and stuff - there he was all comfy on a pillow that was on the floor under the bottom shelf. Not the first, or the last, time he got himself shut into a closet and just decided to make the most of it.

Girlcat, on the other hand, wouldn't go outside for all the treats in the world, but she does like to hide under the workbench in the basement, where no one can get to her and it's very hard to see her, when she's mad about something (she holds grudges).
                        I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                        I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                        It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Yup got my call. I was with a customer at the time, and it took me some time to disentangle myself. Call display is awesome. I surreptitiously checked the display and could tell it was Ree. She told me she would only call with good news.

Sent some PM's, and updated my FB status. All those concerned are up to date. I'm just waiting for my follow up call (Ree check your voicemail) to get the live version.

Colour me relieved.
                          "smacked upside the head by the harsh of daylight" - Tori Amos "The Beauty of Speed"

a sucking chest wound is merely mother nature's way of telling you to slow down - Arm

Comment

Yay! Ree has her squishie!
                            "Kill the fat guy first?! That's racist!" - my friend Ironside at a Belegarth practice after being "killed" first.

I belly dance with tall Goblins!

Comment

glad to hear the good news Ree!
                              I will not shove “it” up my backside. I do not know what “it” is, but in my many years on this earth I have figured out that that particular port hole is best reserved for emergency exit only. -GK

Comment

Working...
                              X