Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I need books to survive. My mom complains when I have to move because besides kitchen stuff, the books take up the most boxes.

No library...oh my.
    Would you like a Stummies?

Comment

Quoth protege View Post
      Some are just too small that they don't have one. They just can't support it.
      Or are too damned nutters to consider one. Here's a good example of how fucked-up this place is. They want to raise ten thousand bucks for a bunch of damned fireworks that'll last all of what, five minutes? for their so-called "sesequentennial celebration" (or whatever the hell number it is; all I can remember right now is that it's some sort of anniversary). Now, don't you think that money would be MUCH better off spent trying to, you know, PUT SOMETHING WORTH A DAMN IN THIS PISSANT PLACE instead of blowing up shit?

I understand not wanting to turn the joint into Mallwart Central, but when all your town can boast is the local gas station as your 'gathering square', you are a pathetic waste of land as far as I'm concerned. (Yes, I'm bitter about this.)
      ~~ Every politician that opens their mouth on birth control only proves that we need more of it. ~~

Comment

Paperbackswap

yeah its not the best solution but its something
        I wasnt put on this earth to make you feel like a man ~ Mary Bertone

Comment

Working...
        X