This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My First time

With a Hookah, Yes, the smoking device, not one of the infamous ladies of the street

And I have to say, damn, it was enjoyable. So much so that I want one of my own
    I am the nocturnal echo-locating flying mammal man.

We have hookah bars here in Portland. I'm not a tobacco smoker, but it's supposed to be a neat experience and I want to try it someday... and that's all I'll admit to.
    "They say that ignorance is bliss. But making fun of ignorant people is also pretty blissful." --Steve of collegehumor.com

Comment

Hookah's are awesome. My first experience was in Israel, and I too loved it. We have the hookah bars here in Louisville too. Smoking one is like... I don't know it's very smooth, and relaxing

Comment

Did a hookah smoking caterpillar give you a call?
        Quote Dalesys:
        ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

I wish! That'd be cool

Comment

My friend has one, it looks and works awesome, but it's broken
            Long days, short nights, a bottle of NOS makes it all right.

Canadians Unite !

Comment

Well, O finally got one, now all I need to do is ask my neighbour to see if he can get any of the stuff for it (tobbacco or whatever else you can have in it)

Comment

My sis turned me onto Hookah, though I've only done it may be 3 times. Nice social thing, and doesn't stink or make me cough. Still, best used only rarely.

I think my sis puts water or something somewhere in it, so it's not as harsh as quickly.

Never been to a Hookah Bar, though there are tons around.
                "For the love of all that is holy and 4 things that aren’t but feel pretty good anyway" ~ Gravekeeper

Comment

Quoth HorrorFrogPrincess View Post
                  My sis turned me onto Hookah, though I've only done it may be 3 times. Nice social thing, and doesn't stink or make me cough. Still, best used only rarely.

I think my sis puts water or something somewhere in it, so it's not as harsh as quickly.

Never been to a Hookah Bar, though there are tons around.
                  Yeah you put water in the bottom of it

Comment

Working...
                  X