Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm curious where she's getting the money to do all this. Who's financing her habits?

Comment

Quoth AdminAssistant View Post
      in the eyes of my extended family, I am nearly 26 and single with no children, and therefore, a failure.
      I'm a failure, but it's not because I'm single and won't have kids (don't want 'em; not terribly keen on marriage either). That ancient mindset went out with last decade's trash.
      ~~ Every politician that opens their mouth on birth control only proves that we need more of it. ~~

Comment

Quoth Amina516 View Post
        Yes it STARTS at 11pm.

Anyone know where I can buy a wake up call for my sister for her birthday? ? LOL.
        This sounds like my kind of my party! And unless the party is at your place or sis is using money she doesn't have or owes elsewhere, I don't see the problem. I suspect it will be one hell of a party, from what you've told us about your sister. I say, party on Wayne! Party on Garth!

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
        Still A Customer."

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
          What, precisely, was their reasoning? What would they prefer you be doing? I am confuzzled too.
          I see people all the time in the course of my job who think that making a legal living of any sort is selling out. Fortunately, they are balanced (in my mind, at least) by the folks who you just know will only be on public assistance until they can get their feet back under them.
          The Rich keep getting richer because they keep doing what it was that made them rich. Ditto the Poor.
          "Hy kan tell dey is schmot qvestions, dey is makink my head hurt."
          Hoc spatio locantur.

Comment

Quoth RecoveringKinkoid View Post
            I'm curious where she's getting the money to do all this. Who's financing her habits?
            Seriously, Ive never wanted to know the answer to that question. I have some ideas...most of which arent legal so....*sigh*'

And Jester, I know it probably will be a hell of a party...I just cant do that in between two twelve hour shifts. lol. Plus, her friends usually just piss me off. That and when shes drunk, she gets protective of ME. So, if theres a guy looking at me or something she'll try to fight him. LOL. This is my little sister.

Comment

Working...
            X