This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just Plain Funny

...I was just given five minutes of free entertainment. As I watched my fat fat ferret attempt to crawl through the tubes. He made it up the first stretch and the bend, but upon finding him self in the middle of the tubes decided he no longer desired to be in said tubes....
    as he approached the second curve he thought it would be best to go back the way he came... which is when the hilarity started. You see, going forward his blobular form is able to move freely about the tubes, however when he attempts to go back wards it over takes him and gets him.... well stuck. So I got to sit here watching him scratch the tube frantically with his feet trying to push himself back wards and finding no head way....

....He is currently laying on the other side of the tube.... his fat butt still inside and his front half hanging out, with the expression of a small child who just watched "mommy's new friend" strangle their kitten.

Cruel of me to find this funny?
    Perhaps.... But that changes nothing.

....Also... This just in.
    My cat has decided that she REALLY doesn't like the sound of the Beau blowing on his empty bottles of beer. So we have been greatly entertained this evening by coming up with the 'wonderful melodies of beer bottles' while the cat slinks around looking like someone just turned on the vacuum cleaner and she is DESPERATELY looking for a place to hide....

I've come to the conclusion that the melody played by the bottles must somehow match the tone that the Brownies use for their war march. Thus explaining why she is so inexplicably frightened of it.... she must think they are coming to get her... ..Yes... this answers so much.....
    Last edited by Red_Dazes; 04-23-2009, 05:25 AM. Reason: A breaking up date
    "I'm not smiling because I'm happy. I'm smiling because every time I blink your head explodes!"
    -Red

Not really.

I find it absolutely hilarious when Fat Cat gets on her hind legs and tries to use the couch arms to try to sharpen her (non existent) claws, but she's so fat she ends up falling down on her side.

If someone is watching when that happens, she tries to play it "cool" and she'll stretch out her paws and pretend she's rolling around on the floor playing. But she's too fat to roll all the way over.
    You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

I find it hilarious. Part of it is because the only ferret I ever lived with belonged to a roommate of mine, and while I am sure there are many lovely ferrets out there, this one was pure evil, and we did NOT like each other.

Imagining that little bastard stuck in some tubes and struggling just warms the cockles of my black little heart.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
      Still A Customer."

Comment

Heh, my little guys aren't fat (yet), but I've gotten much amusement watching them try to get to the top of my chair... by climbing it like a rock wall 0.o

Comment

Working...
        X