Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Houston, we have Double-You-Tee-Eff sighting.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Sliceanddice View Post
    OH OH GET RABBITS! rabbits are awesome
    For all I know, that could be next on the list...I just found out that we are getting not only another baby chick to take the place of the one that passed on, my mom is also going to bring home 2 baby DUCKS to add to our expanding zoo. O_o

WE ARE TURNING INTO ANIMAL FARM.
    ~~ Every politician that opens their mouth on birth control only proves that we need more of it. ~~

Comment

Facebook is extremely addicting!

Chickens! I am so so envious. I've wanted to have chickens for ages here but the damn neighborhood association says no chickens. My Mexican neighbors ignored that and had about five chickens. One day I was sitting on my deck and up they came clucking away to eat the spilled bird seed from my feeder. I used to walk every day and they'd trail behind me clucking. I loved those birds. Then the neighbors made them get rid of them. I ask Hector, the little boy of the house, what they did with the chickens and he rubbed his tummy. I could never be a farmer.

When you get Furbabies you end up ceding things like pristine clean rugs and unscratched or chewed up furniture to them..
      "No, I will not poop a shopping cart out for you." - Irving Patrick Freleigh

Comment

Working...
      X