This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kitty!

I found a kitten yesterday afternoon. After having no luck finding her owner, I am keeping her. I can't decide on a name for her.

We have/had an Pepper, Oreo, Carmen, Cindy, Sally, Abby, Molly, Fiona, Boots, Buttons, Mittens, Muffin, Shadow, Fluffy, and Miss Kitty. Possible names include Gallifrey, Rose, Ziva, Avatre, Jess, and Tiddles. Any suggestions?

Also, has anyone ever had a kitten that adored their dog and vice versa? The kitten tries to get to my dog, Abigail. Abby licks her all over and the kitten enjoys it. Abby and the kitten threw a fit last night when I tried to get the kitten to sleep in my room.
    Last edited by AriGriffin; 04-24-2009, 06:04 PM. Reason: attempted to make photo smaller

Awwwww......that's da cuwtest wittle itty bitty moochie smoochie boo boo teeny weeny ljlkdjfouw ljfoiu g alkjoufd *drool*

[edit] in all my drooling and cooing at da baby kitty witty ...I forgot to suggest a name....we had a kitty just like her when I was a kid...instead of "Mittens" after her white paws...we named her "pants". Hey! We were kids!
    Last edited by friendofjimmyk; 04-24-2009, 06:03 PM. Reason: forgot to suggest a name
    "I'm still walking, so I'm sure that I can dance!" from Saint of Circumstance - Grateful Dead

Comment

Quoth AriGriffin View Post

Also, has anyone ever had a kitten that adored their dog and vice versa? The kitten tries to get to my dog, Abigail. Abby licks her all over and the kitten enjoys it. Abby and the kitten threw a fit last night when I tried to get the kitten to sleep in my room.
      I think that's a sign this was meant to be.

She's a real cutie. I'd go with Ziva, Avatre, or Tiddles. Something more interesting/exotic than the usual cat names.

Meanwhile, IS A SMOOSHIE KITTEH! SMOOSHIE DA KITTIN WIF WUBBLES!
      "For the love of all that is holy and 4 things that aren’t but feel pretty good anyway" ~ Gravekeeper

Comment

what about Grace? or Angel?

Comment

Since you already have an Abby, you HAVE to go with Ziva!! (And then you can get a McGee and a Gibbs and a Tony....)
          "Even arms dealers need groceries." ~ Ziva David, NCIS

Tony: "Everyone's counting on you, just do what you do best."
          Abby: "Dance?" ~ NCIS

Comment

I'm fond of Gallifrey myself.

Somewhere there is a picture of one of my cats and one of my dogs cuddled up together, napping. They were so cute.
            The High Priest is an Illusion!

Comment

How adorable!!

Don't ask me to suggest cat names. I got mine two days after Thanksgiving and didn't name them until Christmas.
              Unseen but seeing
              oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
              There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
              3rd shift needs love, too
              RIP, mo bhrionglĂłid

Comment

Awwwww, issa kitty cat! Lookit the liddle itty-bitty kitty! *melts*

http://xkcd.com/231/
                "Eventually, everything that you have said becomes everything you will ever say." Eireann

My pony dolls: http://equestriarags.tumblr.com

Comment

Once again I reccomend Fluffy, Destoyer of Worlds.
                  How was I supposed to know someone was slipping you Birth Control in the food I've been making for you lately?

Comment

*SQUEEEEEE* *melts into girly puddle*

Sorry where was I

I think the kitty looks like a Ziva, though Fluffy, Destroyer of Worlds would be a close second.
                    Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

How bout Fuzzy? Or Splotch? Or SuperWiggleButt?

Cutenoob
                      In my heart, in my soul, I'm a woman for rock & roll.
                      She's as fast as slugs on barbituates.

Comment

SQUEE!!! BABY!!!

As for a name...Ziva or Fluffy Destroyer of Worlds...
                        "Kill the fat guy first?! That's racist!" - my friend Ironside at a Belegarth practice after being "killed" first.

I belly dance with tall Goblins!

Comment

-girly squeals- BEBEH!!!!!!

Oh yeah, I vote Ziva

Comment

I like Tiddles.

But, really, I'd name her Miss Eliza Tudor (from The Enchanted Forest Chronicles - she was one of Morwen's cats).
                            "I look at the stars. It's a clear night and the Milky Way seems so near. That's where I'll be going soon. "We are all star stuff." I suddenly remember Delenn's line from Joe's script. Not a bad prospect. I am not afraid. In the meantime, let me close my eyes and sense the beauty around me. And take that breath under the dark sky full of stars. Breathe in. Breathe out. That's all."
                            -Mira Furlan

Comment

Quoth Ghel View Post
                              I like Tiddles.

But, really, I'd name her Miss Eliza Tudor (from The Enchanted Forest Chronicles - she was one of Morwen's cats).
                              Yes!!!! I loved Morwen and her cats!!! Actually, the whole series was delightful. But the cats were great!
                              "Eventually, everything that you have said becomes everything you will ever say." Eireann

My pony dolls: http://equestriarags.tumblr.com

Comment

Working...
                              X