This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morgana. She just... looks like one.
    Deepak Chopra says, "Fear deprives people of choice. Fear shrinks the world into isolated, defensive enclaves. Fear spirals out of control. Fear makes everyday life seem clouded over with danger.

Comment

Quoth JoitheArtist View Post
      Yes!!!! I loved Morwen and her cats!!! Actually, the whole series was delightful. But the cats were great!
      Joi, I think I love you.
      "I look at the stars. It's a clear night and the Milky Way seems so near. That's where I'll be going soon. "We are all star stuff." I suddenly remember Delenn's line from Joe's script. Not a bad prospect. I am not afraid. In the meantime, let me close my eyes and sense the beauty around me. And take that breath under the dark sky full of stars. Breathe in. Breathe out. That's all."
      -Mira Furlan

Comment

Except for the white bit around the nose, that kitty looks just like a a cat I had for around 15 years... He had a white chin instead, that ran down.

My sister named him Herschel, and he always responded to it.

Damn, I miss that cat.

"Kamala the Ugandan Giant" 1950-2020 • "Bullet" Bob Armstrong 1939-2020 • "Road Warrior Animal" 1960-2020 • "Zeus" Tiny Lister Jr. 1958-2020 • "Hacksaw" Butch Reed 1954-2021 • "New Jack" Jerome Young 1963-2021 • "Mr. Wonderful" Paul Orndorff 1949-2021 • "Beautiful" Bobby Eaton 1958-2021 • Daffney 1975-2021

Comment

Dag nabbit. You're going to make me do it again!
          No... Must resist.

Crap!

Kittykittykittykittykittykittykittykittykittykitty kittykittykittykittykittykittykittykittykittykitty kittykitty
          kittykittykittykittykittykittykittykittykittykitty kittykittykittykittykittykittykittykittykittykitty kittykitty
          kittykittykittykittykittykittykittykittykittykitty kittykittykittykittykittykittykittykittykittykitty kittykitty
          I have a...thing. Wanna see it?

Comment

Quoth JoitheArtist View Post
            Yes!!!! I loved Morwen and her cats!!! Actually, the whole series was delightful. But the cats were great!
            Those cats were awesome. Maybe one of the other names from those books might work, although I can't remember any clearly enough.
            1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
            -----
            http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

I'd go Ziva too. Or Gaia.

Soooo cute!
              The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Quoth fireheart17 View Post
                I'd go Ziva too. Or Gaia.

Soooo cute!
                Nope Gaia's MY little girl

Comment

What a cute little kitty!! What about Athena?
                  I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
                  Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
                  Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

You have to go original .. and name it "kitty" ... this coming from the person who named her cat Ninja.. I do like Ziva though.. good name

Comment

Quoth Ghel View Post
                      Joi, I think I love you.
                      I thought the same of you when you mentioned Morwen! Cimorene and Morwen make such an awesome team, I love those books.
                      "Eventually, everything that you have said becomes everything you will ever say." Eireann

My pony dolls: http://equestriarags.tumblr.com

Comment

Spot.

Rapscallion

Comment

Getoffofthere
                          You
                          Hey You
                          You Bastard

I don't think my cat actually recognizes his real name.
                          How was I supposed to know someone was slipping you Birth Control in the food I've been making for you lately?

Comment

mine* came pre-named
                            Isis and Athena

*I'm supposed to be "watching" them for a friend-she dropped them off december 10th-I have heard from her exactly once since then........

Oh well-I has kitties!
                            Honestly.... the image of that in my head made me go "AWESOME!"..... and then I remembered I am terribly strange.-Red dazes

Comment

awwwwww - what a cute kitten. I like Ziva. All my kitties are grown - I miss having a kitten.
                              "Eventually, everything that you have said becomes everything you will ever say." Eireann
                              RIP Plaidman - you are loved & greatly missed.

Comment

Name

My mom has taken to calling her Minnie and I am partial to Ziva. So.... Mini Ziva it is.

Comment

Working...
                                X