This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wherein I whine about stuff with wheels

I finally decided to open a separate savings account to store my Car Money in, adding part of my paycheck every week. The thing now is that I also want a motorcycle. I just passed the riding course, so I can get the M on my license, but I don't have a bike I can practice with.

And I NEED practice. I just barely passed the class. I can use the motorcycle track at the school, but still have the lack of bike, and I can't buy one before I get my own car.

BOO!
    "For the love of all that is holy and 4 things that aren’t but feel pretty good anyway" ~ Gravekeeper

I can't wait until I'm out of home. I'm currently planning on heading up my Learners in Australia, although I won't have a car to practice in, I am getting lessons. Requirements in SA (my state) is currently as follows:

-16 years of age.
    -Pass your test.

To get your P's in Australia (you can drive on your own, no lessons etc, but you have to follow certain conditions) you need to do the following (for my state anyway)

-Hold your L's for 6 months minimum.
    -Undertake 50 hours of logged driving, 10 of those hours need to be at night.
    -Complete either a driving test (known as the VORT) or competency based measures (known as CBT). The latter you can do while you're on your lessons and if you won't get it until it's satisfactory.

I've considered getting a motorcycle. I'd rather have a scooter.
    The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Working...
    X