This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm back in New England

Well, after trying to make it in the midwest, and failing I am now back in my home territory. I've relocated to Ellsworth, Maine I hope to get a job after an interview at a movie theater in Bangor. The plus side is, is that I have many friends in this part of the state. I like the weather, and the people here are very friendly. You couldn;t consider me "from away" because I was born here.
    Your neck is 7 and a half feet wide and 4 and a half feet tall. Your shoulders are also around 4 and a half feet wide. Your butt is 4 feet wide and your arms are around 3 feet long-gravekeeper

Nice area - I went to school in UMaine (Orono, well, technically Old Town...).

I'm sure its changed a lot since I left there (over 10 years ago - almost 15).
    Quote Dalesys:
    ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

Well, we called all of our Maine friends from Hancock and Washington counties to have a party. It's this weekend
      Your neck is 7 and a half feet wide and 4 and a half feet tall. Your shoulders are also around 4 and a half feet wide. Your butt is 4 feet wide and your arms are around 3 feet long-gravekeeper

Comment

I spent alot of time in Kennebunk beach/port, when I was younger. My grandparents had retired up there and built a REALLY nice house.
        It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

Working...
        X