Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone here good at identifying movies?

I'm trying to find the name of a movie, but I can't really post the details of it because the only scene I can remember would qualify as "Fratching" (I think, and I don't want to risk it).

Anyways, the movie is mid-to-late 70's (maybe early 80's) and I can't remember any of the actors. They used to show it on the free TV movie channels quite a bit, but I just can't find it.

There's just ONE scene that I remember, and if you've seen this film you'd remember it to... I swear, it's not gross, violent, perverted or disgusting, but it is very politically incorrect.

So, if it's all right with the Moderators, send me a Private Message and I'll send you the details of the scene.

Heck, if the Mods know anything about movies, maybe they'd know?
    "Kamala the Ugandan Giant" 1950-2020 • "Bullet" Bob Armstrong 1939-2020 • "Road Warrior Animal" 1960-2020 • "Zeus" Tiny Lister Jr. 1958-2020 • "Hacksaw" Butch Reed 1954-2021 • "New Jack" Jerome Young 1963-2021 • "Mr. Wonderful" Paul Orndorff 1949-2021 • "Beautiful" Bobby Eaton 1958-2021 • Daffney 1975-2021

Blazing Saddles?
    The New Orleans Saints are your 2009 NFL champions.

Believe dat.

Comment

Nope... I DEFINATELY remember "Blazing Saddles". It's one of the greatest comedies of all time.

And it's not the one I'm trying to find.
      "Kamala the Ugandan Giant" 1950-2020 • "Bullet" Bob Armstrong 1939-2020 • "Road Warrior Animal" 1960-2020 • "Zeus" Tiny Lister Jr. 1958-2020 • "Hacksaw" Butch Reed 1954-2021 • "New Jack" Jerome Young 1963-2021 • "Mr. Wonderful" Paul Orndorff 1949-2021 • "Beautiful" Bobby Eaton 1958-2021 • Daffney 1975-2021

Comment

If you want to PM me the scene, I'll give it a shot...
        I don't go in for ancient wisdom
        I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
        It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

pm me the scene and I'll try..
          "If looks could really kill, my occupation would be staring" Brand New - I Will Play My Game Beneath The Spin Light

Comment

Hopefully the answer will be posted here when you get it

Although I can say I don't recall any movie from that time that has a memorable "not-politically correct" scene - or from any time really based on what I've seen.

Comment

My first thought was Pulp Fiction, but the entire movie has a lot of political incorrectness, not just one scene, so that can't be it.
              "I've found that when you want to know the truth about someone, that someone is probably the last person you should ask." - House

Comment

The movie Title is: "In God We Trust"

Comment

Quoth Chanlin View Post
                  The movie Title is: "In God We Trust"
                  That really does look like the movie I'm looking for. Thanks for the link!

Wow... Andy Kaufman!?!?!? That really does seem familiar...

Now I have to find a copy to be sure!

Anyways, thank you Chanlin and thanks to everyone else who tried to help!

So, Mods, I guess you can lock the thread now.
                  Last edited by El Pollo Guerrera; 05-04-2009, 03:00 AM.

Comment

Your wish is granted . . .

Just don't call me Jeanne . . .
                    Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Working...
                    X