Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's not all your fault. Men and women like that prey on good people.
    You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

bitter women unite!

naw. jk...but i have been that woman to pick up the riff raff with the kid n he liked to push this whole "im broke and cant afford my kid...the state wont stop bugging me bout my child support etc...BUT I LOVE HER SO ITS OK"

ulch yea glad that didnt last! hes a yucky person and i under stand how someone like that leaves you jaded

Comment

How long does it last?
        "I've never had a heart attack, but it isn't for my son's lack of trying." - Me

Comment

If Jon, Ian and Craig had not sold matchmaker.com over 10 years ago, I could have had the asshole banned from there. When it was still locally owned and operated, it was a good, tight-knit social site, but now? Not so much.
          Everything will be ok in the end. If it's not ok, it's not the end.

Comment

Quoth TTAZ View Post
            It's just not fucking fair that he can be so comfortable with himself after all this shit that he feels okay with trying again with someone else, meanwhile I am trying every damn thing I can just to get my head on straight.
            But see - HE doesn't think HE has a problem or has behaved in an improper or immoral way during any of this. So why would it bother him?

You on the other hand, can be introspective and self-assessing and want to be a good person. I don't think any of us that are like that are ever complacent like the rest of the self-involved jackasses are.

Comment

TTAZ, was your child support court-ordered? If so, let the IRS know about his child support arrearages. They'll intercept his refund and mete it out you and any other baby-mamas he has. I have several SC tales dealing with baby-daddies who lie about being current on support and see refund amounts for a lot less than I got for them--in a couple of cases nothing at all.
              I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
              -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Quoth TTAZ View Post
                Today, whilst screwing around on teh internets
                Be honest, how did you stumble upon his profile?

the final one is of him asleep with our son his first day home from the hospital.

Here's the bad taste part, as I see it:

1. He has slammed other people for posting pics of Nelson on the internet.

2. He hasn't paid child support since Sept. 2007 for either of his children.

3. In the picture he is asleep in MY bed, wearing MY t-shirt.

He is using this pic to try and pick up chicks.

Tomorrow I will ask him nicely to get rid of it, and see if he will.

Am I wrong for thinking this is just about the epitome of bad taste, and that he should remove this picture from his profile?
                I agree that this is incredible bad taste on his part. However, I still don't believe you should send him that letter. You do have the right to request that he takes the picture off his profile. If he doesn't, there is nothing you can do about it. Even complaining to the website won't work.

I still believe you should tell him you need sometime away, that you will give your son hugs for him everyday, and gather yourself together and regroup and come back when YOU feel right in order to work out visitation and make sure he pays child support for your child. If the other child you included in your "children" is not yours...you can't bring that up to him...it's not yours to do so.
                "I'm still walking, so I'm sure that I can dance!" from Saint of Circumstance - Grateful Dead

Comment

Working...
                X