This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attention TV Junkies

So, now that we're pretty much done with season finales, & it's all gonna be reruns all summer, are you going to watch less TV? I tend to park myself in front of it in winter, but in summer I want to be OUTSIDE.
    "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

I garden, so my work will be cut out for me this summer.
    I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
    -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

I don't have classes, and I have night rehearsals through June, so I plan on catching up on all the Rachael Ray that I've missed during the school year! And I've already been watching a lot of CNN and stuff. And I'm very pale, me and the sun don't really get along too well. So, yes, lots of TV.
      "Even arms dealers need groceries." ~ Ziva David, NCIS

Tony: "Everyone's counting on you, just do what you do best."
      Abby: "Dance?" ~ NCIS

Comment

My sky+ is currently 85% full with stuff I recorded but haven't had time to watch.

I'm only at episode 12 opr Fringe (finale was last week). I've got 5 assorted feature films to watch and tape both Lie To Me and Dollhouse each week but haven;t got round tow atching them yet.

The problem I have is that I tape more shows per week than I have time to watch. Hopefully i will catch up over the next few months!
        Good customers are as rare as Latinum. Treasure them. ~ The 57th Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition.

Comment

I started a House marathon a couple weeks ago. Starting at Season 1. I'm now beginning Season 5. I will be watching all of Lost as well, since I think it'll be fun to make up A-ha moments. Even though the writers didn't know where they were going.

>_<

Also, I plan on watching lots of Discovery/History/Animal Planet - y shows whenever I'm at my mother's house and have the ability to do so because I miss it.

Summer programming just generally sucks, so reruns it is.

Comment

I don't watch much TV in the first place, so I won't be doing much different.

I'm actually going on Vacation in about a week and will be getting lots of sun.

Comment

Burn Notice, True Blood, Nurse Jackie (looks good!), Bridezillas, last episodes of Pushing Daisies, Kathy Griffin, and several new shows are starting in the next few months, so I'll be watching. Besides, redheads and sun are not a good combo. We like it cool, so we'll probably be spending time with the kids at the usual places: arcades, movies and museums (especially the interactive ones). And I'm taking a class this summer on a shortened schedule, so I'll be pushing hard to get through that. And we're actually busy this summer (not the usual thing with litigation) at work, so no slacking.
              Labor boards have info on local laws for free
              HR believes the first person in the door
              Learn how to go over whackamole bosses' heads safely
              Document everything
              CS proves Dunning-Kruger effect

Comment

I'll probably be out here on the front porch with the laptop or enjoying the DVD's in the evenings.

I've just gotten the box set of "Centennial" last week and am up to Chapter 8 (12 Chapters in all.)
                Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

I like to be outside, too. But even with sunblock (SPF 85 today) I get sunburned! Srsly, I am lobster red and in pain!! It's kinda amusing though. You can see the lines from my tanktop, but also one solitary line along my shoulder where my bra strap slipped and stayed for a bit. Owwie...angry red skin. EVERYWHERE.

And THIS is why I grow my own aloe plants...

Re: the OP. Even with reruns, there are shows I will always watch, like Criminal Minds and Law and Order SVU.

Actually, those are the only two...Mental looks good, though...I'm giving it a try. And only going outside in the early mornings and early evenings before the ebil sunshine rears it's head...

Comment

I will be watching the shows Monk and Psych this summer. The new seasons of those shows begin then.
                    "Oh, very good....Yes, it is easy to see that nearly six years of magical education have not been wasted on you, Potter. 'Ghosts are transparent.'" Severus Snape

Comment

We don't watch much TV, except for "The Big Bang Theory" and "How I Met Your Mother" (if we remember...).

But I'm due to give birth this August, so I suspect the last couple weeks of my pregnancy will see me working through m Netflix queue.
                      https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

there are a few summer shows i watch ("burn notice", for one, and i've got my eye on "the royal pains"), but for the most part, summertime is netflix season for me. this summer it's looking like i'll be focusing on "battlestar galactica," "deadwood," and "breaking bad." i try to get more active in the summer when i can, but after my recent collapsed lung activity is going to have to be limited.
                        My Space

Comment

Working...
                        X