This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't WAIT till i get my preorder in the mail. ^_^
    "If looks could really kill, my occupation would be staring" Brand New - I Will Play My Game Beneath The Spin Light

Comment

I'm loving it. Really pulling on my laptops resources.
      "I've found that when you want to know the truth about someone, that someone is probably the last person you should ask." - House

Comment

My sim almost completed her goal of becoming an international superspy, then I tried to tweak the TV. She got zapped and died. Lost about 2 hours of work out of that.
        I AM the evil bastard!
        A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

Whatever you do, don't sell Mysterious Gnomes if you get them, they're hilarious (Essentially they move about the place and change poses when you're not looking)
          I am the nocturnal echo-locating flying mammal man.

Comment

One of my Sims is an "Emperor of evil"... with a side-hobby of Agriculture (it has an orchard which it harvests in its free time each day and sells the food for MORE simoleans >_> )
            Violets are blue,
            Roses are red,
            I bequeath to thee...
            A boot to the head >_>

Comment

you know... it's sad, but I want that game because it allows me to do things that I can't do in real life. I don't have the money, nor probably the computer to run it, but seriously, some of the things you can do are cool.

Also, if I understand correctly, EA/Maxis does allow gay marriage in the game... which is a somewhat depressing thought that my sim can get married, but as long as I live in this state, I (short of a SCOTUS ruling) can't...
              If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

I have to be honest. I buy Sims games so I can unleash my dark side....
                The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

You'll love Sims 3 then (if you have not already got it), There is a specific "evil" trait you can give your sims =p
                  Violets are blue,
                  Roses are red,
                  I bequeath to thee...
                  A boot to the head >_>

Comment

Quoth smileyeagle1021 View Post
                    you know... it's sad, but I want that game because it allows me to do things that I can't do in real life. I don't have the money, nor probably the computer to run it, but seriously, some of the things you can do are cool.

Also, if I understand correctly, EA/Maxis does allow gay marriage in the game... which is a somewhat depressing thought that my sim can get married, but as long as I live in this state, I (short of a SCOTUS ruling) can't...
                    In Sims2 you could get married as well. I had one Sim who had three female lovers, two male lovers, and a wife. She got way more action then I ever thought possible.

Comment

Quoth Aethian View Post
                      In Sims2 you could get married as well. I had one Sim who had three female lovers, two male lovers, and a wife. She got way more action then I ever thought possible.
                      true... it's still sad though that my sims all have had more success in relationships and sex life than I have
                      If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

Tell me about it...I wish I just had the guys she had.

Comment

I think it may be a commentary on me that I usually play lone, male Sims who generally shun everyone around them and prefer to be left alone
                          I am the nocturnal echo-locating flying mammal man.

Comment

I play as an alternative to minesweeper and solitaire. It's a time-waster to me, nothing more. I played a lone male sim, (He had both the brave and good traits, and became a law enforcer), who ended up marrying a coworker who also had the good trait. They just had their first kid, and are expecting a second one soon (My character has the surrounded by family life goal. Have to start pumping out those kids.).
                            "Darling, you are a bitch. I'm joining the Navy." -Cinema Guy 4/30/2009

Comment

Question for those playing this.

Would a person who never really played the first 2 enjoy this game. Or should I grab the first collection and then get this?

It looks like fun and if I can turn my sims evil all the better. Also if I can set fire to them. That is what I would do in SimCity is build a town and then set Godzilla on it
                              Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

Each Sim title is created as an alternative to it's predecessors, not as a continuation. There is absolutely no reason to play the older games when you could play this one, with the exception of the expansion sets that are already out for Sims 2, but most of the advantages of those will come out as sims 3 expansions over time, so your money will be better spent buying S3 than S2 now if you don't already have one.
                                "Darling, you are a bitch. I'm joining the Navy." -Cinema Guy 4/30/2009

Comment

Working...
                                X