Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got the game for my iPod Touch...my Sim is a lesbian. And as a record has done WooHoo five times in one day... *cries cause she can't do that* How do I keep making gay toons? Is my subconscious telling me something?

Comment

Quoth Aethian View Post
      How do I keep making gay toons? Is my subconscious telling me something?
      yes, yes it is

If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

Quoth smileyeagle1021 View Post
        yes, yes it is

Oh shush you, she now has a male lover along with her partner. A flirt? Why yes I am.

*pinches*

Comment

Just a tip, if you have stroy progression on, try not to have a lot of families in your lot in one save, especially custom ones, a the game has a tendancy to remove them (in game terms they moved)

My current one is a Punky kind of chick who loves partying, loves crowds and is on her way to being a rock star (essentially, she's the total opposite of me )

Oh and a couple of times to save time for your sim, don't bother getting them to recycle their newspapers or wahs dishes, you can drag them to the outside bin yourself, shaving precious time off your sims routine.
          Last edited by RayvenQ; 06-06-2009, 03:26 PM.
          I am the nocturnal echo-locating flying mammal man.

Comment

Story progression doesn't even turn off properly in the game as shipped. If you turn it off your sims will still go hog wild. Plus if they have kids on their own, a lot of times they spawn asexually. The king of Sims 2 hacks has already hacked the most annoying bugs in Sims 3...

http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/sm...c,15185.0.html

Comment

Working...
            X