X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth sms001 View Post
    $1,895.00

Gack!!!!!
    Gak is right. For what might I ask? If it's for the Deities and Demogods book, I've seen them on both ebay and amazon for much less, although Amazon doesn't claim to be the one with the missing chapters.

Eric the Grey
    In memory of Dena - Don't Drink and Drive

Comment

Quoth Jack T. Chance View Post
      Hmmm.... come to think of it, I seem to remember that Wizards of the Coast did a version of that for 3rd Edition and/or 3.5. But from what I remember, it was HEAVILY based on Legend of the Five Rings (which WOTC somehow managed to acquire as one of their properties.) The problem there? L5R strongly discourages Game Masters from allowing the use of ninjas as Player Characters.
      Purely from memory WotC dealt with Alderac, who still own L5R, to do a d20 version of L5R to be the Oriental Adventures. In the L5R world ninjas are, to paraphrase, assissins from hell. Sneaky git good guys are the Scorpion Clan.
      ludo ergo sum

Comment

Quoth El Pollo Guerrera View Post
        Whoa.

Draggar, that issue of "Deities & Demigods": does it have the Cthulian gods listed in it? What about the gods from Michael Moorcock's Elric saga?
        Already answered - but no. I'm shopping for one.

Quoth Eric the Grey View Post
        Gak is right. For what might I ask? If it's for the Deities and Demogods book, I've seen them on both ebay and amazon for much less, although Amazon doesn't claim to be the one with the missing chapters.

Eric the Grey
        No, check the link in the top of the first post - that is $1,895.

The Deities and Demigods book w/ the Cthlutu chapters sell for about $100 in good- near mint condition.
        Here is one for $95: http://www.nobleknight.com/ProductDe...2_A_GenreID_E_

(I've bought from these people before - they're very good, good communication and quick to respond to questions / concerns).

I may have some news at 8:30 tonight.
        Quote Dalesys:
        ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

Quoth El Pollo Guerrera View Post
          Whoa.

Draggar, that issue of "Deities & Demigods": does it have the Cthulian gods listed in it? What about the gods from Michael Moorcock's Elric saga?
          I just won an eBay auction for one of those - $30 (and they did say in the description that it had the Cthulhu).
          Quote Dalesys:

Comment

I've been sniped!!!

I have been trying to build up my collection of the basic boxed sets. I got the Beginner off of eBay for $11 and I just got thhe companion set for $10 off eBay.

I was bidding on the immortal set and I was sure my $30 bid was going to win ($30 was my max - it was at $26 and I was in the lead) with 5 seconds left someone else bid! I was able to get in another bid but their max bid was higher than that.
            Quote Dalesys:

Comment

Quoth Eric the Grey View Post
              Since I'm at work, and can't take pictures, It'll have to wait, but I gotta ask Draggar, does your Deities and Demigods book have the missing chapters?

Mine does.
              I have one now.
              Quote Dalesys:

Comment

Quoth draggar View Post
                I have one now.
                Congratulations.

Eric the Grey
                In memory of Dena - Don't Drink and Drive

Comment

Working...