Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wish I knew what to say right now other than saying prayers for you and your family right now.
    Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Im just speechless. Hang in there. I'll be praying for you and your family.
      "So, if you wanna put places like that outta business, just stop being so rock-chewingly stupid." ~ Raudf, 9/19/13

Comment

One last update

Dad passed away in his sleep this morning at around 3:00. My sister was sleeping next to him in another bed when the nurse woke her up to tell her she could not find a heartbeat.

We've spent the day with family, all but one of his brothers made it out to visit. Most are leaving tomorrow to get back to their lives. We are planning a service of some kind, hopefully Wednesday.

Thank you all again for the support and well wishes you've offered. I am tired and going to bed to catch up on the sleep I haven't gotten over the past week.

Eric the Grey
        In memory of Dena - Don't Drink and Drive

Comment

We're all here for you.
          1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
          -----
          http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

Oh, man.

**hugs**

I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

I am so sorry, Eric. We're here to listen any time, about any thing.

Comment

My condolances. I was just there in February. It does get easier. Just remember, you have friends here if you need to vent.
                That is so full of suck Dyson doesn't know how they did it - shankyknitter

Comment

Oh Eric

I'm sending you and your family many warm happy thoughts and hugs.

*HUGS*
                  The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

I'm sorry for your loss, but at least he is no longer in pain.

Comment

Please accept my heartfelt condolences.
                      "So, if you wanna put places like that outta business, just stop being so rock-chewingly stupid." ~ Raudf, 9/19/13

Comment

I'm so sorry, Eric. Even though he is no longer suffering, goodbyes like this are so very, very hard.

My thoughts and prayers are still with you and your family.
                        The best karma is letting a jerk bash himself senseless on the wall of your polite indifference.

The stupid is strong with this one.

Comment

Thank you all. We've been dealing with things very well. We are planning a service of sorts, just family, tomorrow afternoon at a location loved by both him and my mother.

Eric the Grey
                          In memory of Dena - Don't Drink and Drive

Comment

Working...
                          X