Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm finally bowing to pressure and trading in my crappy Discman for an ipod; I've asked for one for my birthday, so I may soon have stories. XD
    People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
    My DeviantArt.

Comment

Seriously Lace, get a Sanza or a different off-brand. They're cheaper, and with the Sanza you just drag and drop your music so you can classify and organize it the way YOU want to. Mom got my 8G Sanza for...$150? or so. What's an 8G IPod...$300? And then you have to deal with the hulking pain in the tush that is ITunes.
      "Even arms dealers need groceries." ~ Ziva David, NCIS

Tony: "Everyone's counting on you, just do what you do best."
      Abby: "Dance?" ~ NCIS

Comment

I got my 16GB Creative Zen for ~$170. It has an SD card slot, but that expansion 'capability' doesn't quite work the way it should. Still, solid little player and I haven't had many issues with the Creative driver/application software (what problems I have had seem to have been computer/OS-based).

As for WMP's borked classifications...sheesh. It also won't really let me consolidate stuff (I want to put a few extended theme song versions in their respective soundtrack albums...something in the tags still makes WMP think the one song is a separate album).
        Last edited by Dreamstalker; 06-08-2009, 03:09 PM.
        "I am quite confident that I do exist."
        "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

Quoth AdminAssistant View Post
          What's an 8G IPod...$300?
          They're about $170. I think that's what we paid for my husband's, if I recall correctly.

If you have to ask, it's probably better posted at www.fratching.com

Comment

Quoth Boozy View Post
            They're about $170.
            Man, I got my 80GB iPod Video for that much... Costco ftw!
            Carpe Jugulum : Go for the throat.

Comment

Working...
            X