This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bye everyone!

So tonight I head to work for a grave shift and the second I get home we're off to our vacation. So this is my last day to post on here for a week! I'm gonna miss you guys! But I'm sure I'll have fun in the great outdoors.

So bye everyone! See you on the 13th!

Oh and make sure those noobs get greeted!

Have fun! Be safe!
    1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
    -----
    http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

Bye....

Behave yourself while you're gone, though!! Have fun and be safe, and come back in one piece. If you happen to have any sightings while you're gone, all the better.

Comment

Byes!

Safe Travels and Have Fun...

Watch out for them entitled whoreasaurus'..I hear theyre migrating.

Comment

Quoth lupo pazzesco View Post
          Bye....

Behave yourself while you're gone, though!! Have fun and be safe, and come back in one piece. If you happen to have any sightings while you're gone, all the better.
          God I hope I don't have sightings, but knowing what I've witnessed in previous years I probably will.

Comment

Enjoy your vacation!
            I have a...thing. Wanna see it?

Comment

Take pictures for us!

Comment

Oh! yes. Lots and lots of pictures!
                1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
                -----

Comment

Oh yeah I need to pack my camera! Thanks! *gets camera*

Comment

And lotsa sunscreen, white boy! You don't want to end up as sunburned as I was this last weekend. <Shudder> Peeling, and a sorta orangey blotchy color now...yech...

Comment

*offers aloe*
                      -----

Comment

<gladly accepts>

My poor aloe plants on my patio probably need the reprieve. But that's partly why they're there! Rather amusing, really. I've got the lines from the tank top, but on one shoulder there's a line from my bra strap that kept slipping. Mom didn't believe me without photographic proof.

At least it's not bright angry red anymore...

Comment

Working...
                        X