X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

/comfort
    I'm sorry for your loss.

Comment

It hurts to lose a furry friend. You did the right thing, and he's at peace now.

Many of us have been through the same thing, and we all sympathise.
      I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
      My LiveJournal
      A page we can all agree with!

Comment

aww....I'm not much of a dog-lover, but it's still sad when someone loses a loved one...even if said loved one was furry...

my condolences *sending hugs and cookies*

Comment

Thank you everyone. It's been odd and depressing. Every time I set to do something I expect to hear him get up and move to where I was or stare at me when I was cooking something. With him being such a big dog, so much space is noticeable now that he's gone.

Below are some pictures, he never held still for a camera except when I took it. He could usually be found sitting around or sleeping.

The Grand Galactic Inquisitor hears all and sees all.

Comment

I get the feeling sometimes that my kitty, who had to be put to sleep in December, is lying on the foot of my bed, near my feet. I don't think they ever leave us.

Comment

My condolences. Your furry buddy is now resting in peace.
              I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
              -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Quoth Eireann View Post
                I get the feeling sometimes that my kitty, who had to be put to sleep in December, is lying on the foot of my bed, near my feet. I don't think they ever leave us.
                I don't think they do, either.

Every so often, I think I can feel Miss Monkey-Monk at the foot of the bed near my feet, or Moo-Moo and Applesauce on the other pillow.

Just the other day when Mom and I were getting ready to leave the house, I thought I saw Grandmama lying down in the middle of the driveway taking a nap.

Turned out it was Wendyburger. Crazy kitty she is.

Sending a big to you, ArenaBoy. It's never easy to say goodbye to someone who's always been there and loved unconditionally. But rest assured your baby is no longer in any pain or suffering and is playing with the other dogs and kitties over on Rainbow Ridge while they wait for us to join them.
                Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Working...
                X