This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And now I'm really confused...

Mkay, so you guys remember me talking about BT. We met online, dated for about 6 months, and eventually went our separate ways. I'm looking for a serious relationship, and he wants something more casual and convenient. There were a few other issues (cat, smoker, total homebody) and eventually...it just kinda fell apart. Haven't talked to him in about two weeks.

I'm dogsitting this weekend, and I get back from taking doggie on his 'right before bed' potty, and I have a voicemail. It's BT. "Hey, haven't talked to you in a while, hope there aren't any hard feelings. Things didn't work out, and that's okay....but I have this friend, who's also a grad student, and I think you guys would be great for each other..." Whoawhoawhoa....WHAT? "He's a really great guy, thought I could introduce you..." and so on and so forth.

I haven't called him back yet...and I'm still just...what? I mean, I suppose, why not? But on the other hand...I mean, this is an ex..and...I'm just.....HUH?

I'm all confuzzled now.
    "Even arms dealers need groceries." ~ Ziva David, NCIS

Tony: "Everyone's counting on you, just do what you do best."
    Abby: "Dance?" ~ NCIS

I had an ex who was my wife's maid of honor at our wedding. It's not out of the realm of possibility.

It is out of left field, though. If it didn't end badly, go for it. Maybe he's just trying to help you.
    I have a...thing. Wanna see it?

Comment

If the separation was amicable, then he likely understands what things about him weren't right for you, and could pick out guys more suited to what you want.

If he would or not is something I cannot tell you, for I am not acquainted with him, but if you think his intentions are pure, he probably has some good insight to offer.
      "Darling, you are a bitch. I'm joining the Navy." -Cinema Guy 4/30/2009

Comment

Working...
      X