This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stray puppy!

Our receptionist was on her way to work this morning, and found a little bitty puppy by the side of the road! No tags, no ID, and way too young to be on his own. So she scooped him up and brought him to the office--we'll try to track down his owners, but if no-one turns up, one of the office folks will adopt him.

He's very sweet--makes almost no noise, loves to play tug-of-war and pounce on a red ball we found.

Isn't he cute??
    Last edited by JoitheArtist; 07-01-2009, 04:17 PM.
    "Eventually, everything that you have said becomes everything you will ever say." Eireann

My pony dolls: http://equestriarags.tumblr.com

*SQUEEEEEEEEEEE* what a cutie!!!
    The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

Oh. My. Gourd. So cute. Soooo very fluffy!

Call him Cerberus, the Hell Hound! He's too cute to be anything else. ^^
      "For the love of all that is holy and 4 things that aren’t but feel pretty good anyway" ~ Gravekeeper

Comment

Holy Hera, he is a cutie!! *melts into puddle*

how did he get away from someone? He is too cute not to be hugging all the time!!!!
        Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

...he is so very adowable! Ooh, who's a widdle puppy, ooo-ooo! *ahem*

I mean, how cute! That's nice that someone's offered him a good home. I'm jealous. (Of the puppy, not the offer of a home. I have a place, thanks.)

Comment

Good gawd he's a cute little Scottie.

I'm sure he will go to a good home and be an office doggie at times.

B
            "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."- Albert Einstein.
            I never knew how happy paint could make people until I started selling it.

Comment

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW I WANT I WANT I WANT!!!!!
              I don't go in for ancient wisdom
              I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
              It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

DAWWWWWWW! WANT! I'm glad he's getting a home though, even if it's not mine
                The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.

Comment

Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
                  AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW I WANT I WANT I WANT!!!!!
                  What BookstoreEscape said. My Ziggy needs a friend.

I also second naming the fluffball Cerberus. That would be awesome.
                  I am no longer of capable of the emotion you humans call “compassion”. Though I can feign it in exchange for an hourly wage. (Gravekeeper)

Comment

Working...
                  X