Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm still under my real name, PM me if you're interested.
    “Bad taste creates many more millionaires than good taste.”

-Charles Bukowski

Comment

Go figure, I'm SisterLilBunny.

And I'm looking for gaming friends. (yoville, mafia, zoo, metro, farm)
      Today was going to be just one of those days...you know, full of zombies.

Comment

I haven't chosen a username yet but will probably end up using lilsheba like I do everywhere else generally
        https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
        Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

mine is Setsunaela, just like here. ^_^ I'll be adding people, and I've got lots of the games, but I try not to spam invites and i don't send gifts/things unless I know you already have the app and use it..

ETA:
          Quoth idrinkarum View Post
          Mine is idrinkarum ... Like that comes to a surprise to anyone.
          yours gives me a "page doesn't exist" thingybobber
          Last edited by Setsunaela; 06-16-2009, 07:14 PM.
          "If looks could really kill, my occupation would be staring" Brand New - I Will Play My Game Beneath The Spin Light

Comment

quick reminder folks,don't forget to join the C.S facebook group
            "Light a fire for someone and he will be warm all day,
            set light to someone and he will be warm for the rest of his life" Sir Samuel Vimes

Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence every time.

Comment

Tee hee an um, for people looking to friend me but finding that adorable little button missing? Yeah, that's all nice and fixed now.

Comment

]Hey, when did they start doing that?

Just did it an its http://www.facebook.com/rdproffit and well, guess I'll have to redo that sig. I try to use rdp78 but it didn't go and well, I guess it's not enought characters.
                Last edited by rdp78; 06-17-2009, 03:01 AM. Reason: added something
                Yours truly, Robyn unless your an SC
                My space
                Facebook

Comment

Where's the group located at?

Hell I can probably find it on my own. I have enough of you freaks friended.

Comment

I've set my name up which is, suprising Bardmaiden

If you send me a friend request let me know who you are here, I've been having a few random requests lately.
                    Last edited by Bardmaiden; 06-17-2009, 03:39 PM.
                    Final Fantasy XIV - Acorna Starfall - Ragnarok (EU Legacy)

Comment

I joined the cs group on facebook yay
                      https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
                      Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

I'm a little confused about the whole username on FB thing. Please, please tell me that people's display names will remain their real ones. I saw the 'username' bulletin a few weeks ago and thought "Great, now I'm going to have dozens of screen names to try and match up to actual people and try to decipher who 'LiLMiSsCuTIePiESMAMA2B!!!!~~! is!"
                        The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.

Comment

Quoth ShinyGreenApple View Post
                          I'm a little confused about the whole username on FB thing. Please, please tell me that people's display names will remain their real ones. I saw the 'username' bulletin a few weeks ago and thought "Great, now I'm going to have dozens of screen names to try and match up to actual people and try to decipher who 'LiLMiSsCuTIePiESMAMA2B!!!!~~! is!"
                          The user name is just so you can give people an actual URL to your page rather then having them search for you. It makes it easier to to find people cause now I can go "here's my FB user name" where as before it was "I'm on FB, here's the email I use so you can find me in the search easier."

The display names will remain real names.

Comment

Quoth gaspode View Post
                            quick reminder folks,don't forget to join the C.S facebook group
                            There are too many C.S. groups to go through them all looking. Do you have a link?

Comment

there you go

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/gr...gid=2230958255
                              "Light a fire for someone and he will be warm all day,
                              set light to someone and he will be warm for the rest of his life" Sir Samuel Vimes

Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence every time.

Comment

Working...
                              X