This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Look what I found..

Looking for some squatters I found this lonely bugger sitting on a table on an empty floor.

Quote Dalesys:
    ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

[milton waddums voice]uhh..ex..exc..excuse me..b...bu...but I believe you....you have my stapler?[/mw voice]
    Testing
    "I saw a flock of moosen! There were many of 'em. Many much moosen. Out in the woods- in the woodes- in the woodsen. The meese want the food. The food is to eatenesen."

Comment

We have two (2) of those in the tax office.
      I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
      -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Only fans would go out of their way to get one of these and I'm shocked someone left it behind.

It's mine now! (And it makes two - I got one as a going away rpesent when I left retail).
        Quote Dalesys:
        ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

".....he took my stapler and he never brought it back"

Haha. Good find ^-^
          Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
          Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

Drool..............

You can order those now in most office supply catalogs. I tried but my manager wouldnt get it because it cost more then a cheap plastic one.
            Miyon

Seduce, Let Loose, The Vision and The Void - Coil

All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain - Blade Runner

Comment

OMG!!!

I wants it.

The one on Thinkgeek.com is like $21 and even my shopaholic self knows thats too much for a damn stapler! But its sooo sexy...

Comment

I have my mom's vintage 1960's "cub" swingline(yes it's red) and it's very treasured
                Honestly.... the image of that in my head made me go "AWESOME!"..... and then I remembered I am terribly strange.-Red dazes

Comment

I was sooooo tempted to order a red stapler for my desk at work
                  Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. --Enzo Ferrari

Comment

Quoth Miyon View Post
                    Drool..............

You can order those now in most office supply catalogs. I tried but my manager wouldnt get it because it cost more then a cheap plastic one.
                    Yeah, I want one for my desk,too. My manager told me I can't since they're over $30 from our office supply company.

He did go out and pick me up the Office Space kit though. So now I have a little red stapler, an Initech mug, TPS report cover sheets and a few other things.

Comment

Working...
                    X