Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I dunno how much longer I can do this (whiny, feel free to skip)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What Ree said. Times 1,000!

I worry about you too, Irv. Don't feel alone, because you aren't. I've gotten quite a few verbal warnings from my shift leads (read: Ann and Ramsay) but only one from my boss about my "attitude" problem.

I feel the same way as you. I feel so sick and tired of puss-footing around to keep my stupid $11/hour factory jockey job just to keep my apartment and car, and I do everything I can to be there every day and do the best I can, most days I go above and beyond.....and I ALWAYS get shit for every single time I take one foot off the damn yellow brick road and dare to take 3 mins extra on break or go to the bathroom between breaks or dare get up from my station to ask a friend for a piece of gum, when several coworkers spend the greater majority of the night gossiping and chit chatting and fucking off and NEVER getting in trouble for it. Instead, people like me and my coworker Michelle get harrassed and followed around for taking one break that was too long...we are on the radar until someone else of importance fucks up.

Don't worry, Irv. If they get rid of you...who in the hell is going to actually show up and do any work?

No one thinks you're whining or bitching. As far as I'm concerned, you have more than every right to be upset and lashing out. I think you're justified in a lot of things right now.
    You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Didn't hear anything about it today from anybody, but the manager involved and the store manager were both gone.

Still, I'll consider the matter settled.
      Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Chin up, Irv.

I will offer one bit of advice.....from personal experience.....while waiting to find out what happens regarding stuff like this....DO NOT freak and worry and keep thinking about it. It will eat you up.
        You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Working...
        X