This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The offical Transformer thread

yea, i know i haven't posted much (haven't had stories since i am now on work leave since i can't get to my job casue of transportation issues) and i really like this site, so what better way to get to get to know you all better, i shall create a thread all about transformers

first, let me post my collection:
    Transformers animated decepticons:

random autobots (that don't fit in anywhere):

random decepticons (that don't fit):

Transformers animated autobots:

Movie decepticons:

Movie autobots:

one of my favorite shelves, G1 reissues and my masterpiece optimus prime:

classics/universe 2.0 autobots (one of my fave lines, g1 reborn):

Classics/universe 2.0 decepticons (and some random others to fill up the ranks):

Team Fortress (a small band of autobots i threw together in front of my Fortress maximus i got for $4 at a flea market WHOO HOO):

i got roughly got 200 transformers (counting the ones not on display, these pics are a month or two old and i have gotten more, just haven't take new pics)
    Last edited by optimus major; 06-22-2009, 06:59 AM.

Very nice collection.

Here's something sad - I just heard a radio commercial for the movie in the iMAX and he said
    "As the autobots battle the Deceptions".
    Quote Dalesys:
    ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

You know, I've seen a few 'official' threads around this place. They amuse me. What makes them official?

I'm not complaining - just amused and curious.

Rapscallion

Comment

lol i just put it there just because

you could say it is there so that all transformer discussion is to stay in one thread to keep the boards from becoming a jumbled mess lol
        Last edited by optimus major; 06-22-2009, 06:44 PM.

Comment

Quoth draggar View Post
          Here's something sad - I just heard a radio commercial for the movie in the iMAX and he said
          "As the autobots battle the Deceptions".
          Er, what's wrong with that?

Please bear in mind that I've never seen the cartoons for this product range, nor have I read the comic books, so I don't know if they went against existing canon in that regard, but in the first film Optimus Prime introduces himself as the leader of the autobots (short for autonomous robots) who are fighting the decepticons.

Did I miss something?

Rapscallion

Comment

Quoth Rapscallion View Post

Please bear in mind that I've never seen the cartoons for this product range, nor have I read the comic books, so I don't know if they went against existing canon in that regard, but in the first film Optimus Prime introduces himself as the leader of the autobots (short for autonomous robots) who are fighting the decepticons.

Did I miss something?

Rapscallion
            yep, except for animated and beast wars, optimus prime is the supreme commander of the autobots. (ultra magnus is leader in animated and optimus primal is a commander in beastwars).

while the autonomous robots thing is just made for the movie, first that was ever suggested

and since i can probably guess this question is going to be asked: i got 11 optimus primes and 9 megatrons (i think)
            Last edited by optimus major; 06-22-2009, 07:06 PM.

Comment

Quoth Rapscallion View Post

Did I miss something?

Rapscallion
              They said deceptions not Decepticons
              It's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. -Office space

Comment

Quoth BarbieGirl View Post
                They said deceptions not Decepticons
                Ah, one of those me-not-reading-far-enough things.

Gah!

Rapscallion

Comment

Yeah, I'm sure there are a lot of fans from the original cartoon who cringed whenever they heard it.
                  Quote Dalesys:
                  ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

Working...
                  X