X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey, weather

STOP RAINING!!

Seriously...we have had enough.....I am building an ark. I need to hike.....I need to get in the woods.....and you aren't letting me.

You are making me depressed and making me eat.....I have gained at least 5 lbs out of boredom and being bummed.....stop the rain!!! Please! Is this because I didn't do anything with my meteorology degree? Is it because we were stupid enough to climb in that lousy weather? CT has had enough rain, and we are tired of it.
    "Getting to the top is optional. Getting down is mandatory." _Ed Viesturs
    "Love what you do. If you haven't found it yet, keep looking, and don't settle" Steve Jobs

No need to build an ark. Just catch a ride with these guys...

I don't go in for ancient wisdom
    I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
    It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

LOL.....that I will
      "Love what you do. If you haven't found it yet, keep looking, and don't settle" Steve Jobs

Comment

Wanna trade? It's 110 degree heat index out here with 60% humidity. *dies*
        "Oh, the strawberries don't taste as they used to and the thighs of women have lost their clutch!"

Comment

Quoth Cat View Post
          STOP RAINING!!

Seriously...we have had enough.....I am building an ark. I need to hike.....I need to get in the woods.....and you aren't letting me.

You are making me depressed and making me eat.....I have gained at least 5 lbs out of boredom and being bummed.....stop the rain!!! Please! Is this because I didn't do anything with my meteorology degree? Is it because we were stupid enough to climb in that lousy weather? CT has had enough rain, and we are tired of it.
          it sucks doesn't it?!

im sure as soon as it stops raining it will be 95 and humid

Comment

If you want, you could ship some of it here. We always need rain!
            It's floating wicker propelled by fire!

Comment

Quoth sarasquirrel View Post
              it sucks doesn't it?!

im sure as soon as it stops raining it will be 95 and humid

Isn't that the truth? But, lo, what is that I see in the sky......THE SUN!!!!!!!!

(ok, they are forecasting some rain, but for now, we have some sun)

I'll gladly ship this rain elsewhere

Comment

Working...
              X