X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I feel like a sheep

I got a Twitter account.
    If you really want to know about what I'm thinking, go here.

Baaa....
    I have a...thing. Wanna see it?

I'm still fighting against it...no myspace, no twitter, no facebook, no friendster

Comment

Join usssss......

*cough* Sorry. I blacked out. What just happened?

Comment

I tweeted at you,but you have to follow me to know what I said.

Which is the MOST annoying thing of all the annoying things there are about twitter.
        Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
        Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

I got it. Now I have to figure out who else gave me Das Tweet.

Comment

Quoth Nurian View Post
            I got a Twitter account.
            If you really want to know about what I'm thinking, go here.

Baaa....
            Well, as long as you aren't tweeting from a Crapple id10tPhone, it's all good!

But if you ARE tweeting from an id10tPhone, I'm really very sorry, but I have no choice...

you see, we don't much care for Crapple Zombies around these here parts...

*Pulls out the shotgun zombie repellent*

Quoth Aethian View Post
            I'm still fighting against it...no myspace, no twitter, no facebook, no friendster
            Same here!
            Last edited by Jack T. Chance; 06-23-2009, 05:58 AM.
            "Eventually one outgrows the fairy tales of childhood, belief in Santa and the Easter Bunny, and believing that SCs are even capable of imagining themselves in our position."
            --StanFlouride

Comment

My wife wants an iPhone. I want a G1 :P

Comment

i has twitter too
                My sanity has been dripping out of me my whole life, today they turned on the faucet.....

Comment

Follow my Twitter account here.

Baaahhhh to my fellow sheep!!!
                  I question my sanity every day. Sometimes it answers.

Comment

Send me a tweet

Comment

I'm another twittiot. Same name as here, sheldonrs.
                      "All I've ever learned from love was how to shoot somebody who out-drew ya"

Comment

For anyone who wants to follow me. It's the same as here. hinakiba777

In fact that's my name for almost everything. Yahoo, youtube, lots of stuff

Comment

No offense to anyone, but I really don't give a rat's ass what you or anyone else is doing on a daily basis in 1 sentence or less.

Twitter is popular because the TV says it should be, as far as I've noticed. -.-

Comment

Quoth Gravekeeper View Post
                            No offense to anyone, but I really don't give a rat's ass what you or anyone else is doing on a daily basis in 1 sentence or less.

Twitter is popular because the TV says it should be, as far as I've noticed. -.-
                            I'm actually following a few Iranian Journalists on Twitter, and a few citizens. IT's actually really amazing how much you can say in 140 characters in some situations.

Plus, I'm watching Neil Gaiman which is just amusing.

Most of my friends don't twitter stuff like "Going to the Mall" or "Going to bed". It's more like observations on life. I tend to do both. It's just stupid fun.

Comment

The one thing that annoys me about Twitter is that Amanda Palmer (love! and Neil Gaiman's new squeeze) has started Twittering so much that she rarely blogs anymore. And I love her blogs.

"Even arms dealers need groceries." ~ Ziva David, NCIS

Tony: "Everyone's counting on you, just do what you do best."
                              Abby: "Dance?" ~ NCIS

Comment

Working...
                              X