Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From an art history class... at an art school... filled only with art majors.

Teacher: ..and can someone describe this piece and explain what's happening? *points at student* You?
    Girl: Uh... um... it's a bunch of naked people? *refusing to look directly at the screen*
    Teacher: ... and?
    Girl: Er... I don't feel comfortable looking at naked people.
    Teacher: Then you probably shouldn't be taking an art history class centered around the human figure, now should you?

Comment

Quoth Taboo View Post
      From an art history class... at an art school... filled only with art majors.

Teacher: ..and can someone describe this piece and explain what's happening? *points at student* You?
      Girl: Uh... um... it's a bunch of naked people? *refusing to look directly at the screen*
      Teacher: ... and?
      Girl: Er... I don't feel comfortable looking at naked people.
      Teacher: Then you probably shouldn't be taking an art history class centered around the human figure, now should you?

sweet jumping jeebus ... I used to make money posing nude for a studio in art class for human form .... how can you do human form without looking at nude people?
      EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

I remember high school art class, and kids would laugh and giggle and "ewww!" the pictures of naked people.

Good God, grow up already.
        You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

I can't remember any from college at the moment, but I've got a few funny ones from my senior year in HS...

These two are from the same girl in my honors history class senior year. Oh, this is also the year following a class trip to Washington D.C.

"Why do they call it the Star Spangled Banner?"

"Who was John Wilkes Booth???"

*face palm*
          I will not shove “it” up my backside. I do not know what “it” is, but in my many years on this earth I have figured out that that particular port hole is best reserved for emergency exit only. -GK

Comment

Working...
          X