This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Office 'funny' (a little long)

I'm not really sure if this should go in off-topic or general work chat, and I hope it's okay...

My department in our office is pretty small (6 people) and we tend to laugh a lot because otherwise the stress gets to you. Recently, someone teased me because I had a reference binder open on my desk, and a photo of someone from another department was 'looking' at me from it (I'd been looking at another page entirely, of course, and just left it open). Today I came back to my desk from talking with someone and found a coworker had put a usb drive in my computer. I saw the drive first and wondered what it was doing there, but discovered the reason a minute later when I saw they'd opened a photo of the same guy on my screen.

I didn't say anything, just shut the picture and pulled out the drive. no one noticed, but at the end of the day several people were pushing me to shut down my computer, and I could hear them whispering about it, waiting to see me react to the picture. I just pretended I didn't know what was going on at all.

Now, I'm trying to figure out how to pay them back. Nothing serious, of course, just some minor prank that is funnier than the one they tried on me.

there are 2 people involved -- one male, who I have something in mind for already (I'm going to replace EVERY page in his reference binder with a picture of the guy he's been teased for having a 'man crush' on before), and one female.

So, I'm wondering, does anybody have any ideas for minor, non-harmful or offensive pranks that I might pull?
Working...
X