This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally

I got an email earlier today with my unofficial LSAT score. The exam is scored from 120 to 180 and basically dictates what law schools one should even attempt to apply to.

I am the proud owner of a 153. I did better then I thought I would and can easily get into my university's law school. Woohoo!
    "Oh, by the way..." All of my HATE

Ou kata nomon = Not according to the accepted norm

So happy for you! Good luck with all future endeavors! Although, I'll warn you now. The cost of law books hurts.

Comment

Grats! Well done!

Comment

Way to go, Trayol!!!
        I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
        Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
        Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Fantastic... and

As one who works with lawyers (and I have mine trained very well, thank you very much and they know enough to keep me in the loop on all things), I wish you the best in the coming years.

Which particular branch are you concentrating on?

Just a note - when you do your secondments or student placements, the admins in firms/companies really do have weight in eventual hiring (sometimes) and appreciate your consideration.

Us admins at my particular outfit, we've had someone both hired due to their absolute fantasticness (absolute doll who took out the admins who helped him finish a big project on time and emailed our managers how much we helped him and didn't take the glory for himself) and another not even considered because he treated us like beasts.

We're here to help you get ahead and have been around for a long time. Use us (as a resource), but don't abuse us!

But I know that you wouldn't 'cause you're smart - yes - SMRT! You're smart!

Congrats again...
          Last edited by TOLady; 06-27-2009, 01:15 AM. Reason: Just remembered something....
          No... Just No! And I mean it this time!

Comment

Working...
          X