This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• icky text message

*Note: I'm not a prude, just that since I was just getting to know the guy, I didn't think this was appropriate for him to do*

"Miguel" was a guy whom I'd met via an online personal ads site. He was one of the first guys to respond to my profile, seemed like a decent sort, and although I wasn't sure it would work with dating, I could see us as becoming friends. We'd exchanged a few messages via the said personal ads site, then switched to texting, but the conversation was just the normal "getting to know you/when might be a good time to meet up" stuff.

Anyhow, I'd not heard from "Miguel" for a few days, and then this morning, I noticed that sometime last night, he'd apparently sent me a "dick pic" via text messaging. Very much NOT something I'd particularly wanted to see, and if I had, I would've asked.

Um, ew. That'd be a deal breaker right there...
    I don't go in for ancient wisdom
    I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
    It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Ugh...that's disgusting.
      I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
      Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
      Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

At night? How drunk was he at the time?

Rapscallion

Comment

Well, what did it look like? Was it crooked? Was it hard or soft? Big or small? Was it a chode?

If it's a chode, by all means, break it off. Figuratively and literally!
          You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

If you wanted to be mean, you could always thank him for a picture of his belly button -- and then ask what he thought was so neat about his innie that made him send it to you.

Comment

Quoth JLRodgers View Post
              If you wanted to be mean, you could always thank him for a picture of his belly button -- and then ask what he thought was so neat about his innie that made him send it to you.
              Oh the evil, so sweet

I was going to suggest replying with a picture of a toilet. Or better yet, one of those kitchen sink-hole blenders.
              Happiness is the exercise of vital powers along lines of excellence in a life affording you scope.

Comment

Correct me if I'm wrong, but might that be illegal? Or is that just if you send it to a minor?

/been watching a little too much To Catch A Predator
                Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Depends on the terms and services of the Cellphone provider and local state laws, I'm guessing most providers have rules set up regarding this sort of thing, but considering the rampant "sxting" going on between teens, chances are they will not do much of their own accord, but will probably look into it if someone actually contacts them about it.
                  Violets are blue,
                  Roses are red,
                  I bequeath to thee...
                  A boot to the head >_>

Comment

The ex was doing that for awhile (when he knew I was at work no less). It took a threat of reporting him to the cell provider followed by actually doing so to get the guy to stop.
                    "I am quite confident that I do exist."
                    "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

Long story about an underaged (I think, by a year maybe) girl and naked pictures being sent short..... (lawyers, etc called in, big investigation)... only thing that happened to my knowledge is the idiots that had the pic on their work phone/computer got fired, and nothing else was done to the others as they just received an unsolicited picture of unknown origin.

Nothing happened to the girl either (another long story in itself).

Comment

Quoth Rapscallion View Post
                        At night? How drunk was he at the time?

Rapscallion
                        That was my question too. Either that, or he sent it to the wrong number.
                        Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Quoth Talon View Post
                          Oh the evil, so sweet

I was going to suggest replying with a picture of a toilet. Or better yet, one of those kitchen sink-hole blenders.
                          Oh see I'd find one of those cigar cutters and send a pic of that to him
                          "It takes people like you, to make people like me" Another Night In London - Devildriver

Comment

I love the "cigar cutter" idea... but you could also send a text message back of just "BWAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAhahahahahahah...."

"Laughter is the best prophylactic." - Robin Williams
                            "Kamala the Ugandan Giant" 1950-2020 • "Bullet" Bob Armstrong 1939-2020 • "Road Warrior Animal" 1960-2020 • "Zeus" Tiny Lister Jr. 1958-2020 • "Hacksaw" Butch Reed 1954-2021 • "New Jack" Jerome Young 1963-2021 • "Mr. Wonderful" Paul Orndorff 1949-2021 • "Beautiful" Bobby Eaton 1958-2021 • Daffney 1975-2021

Comment

Quoth Evil Queen View Post
                              Either that, or he sent it to the wrong number.
                              The ex did that once...the only reason I found out about it was he called and asked if I had got the pics he sent. I of course say no, as the conversation progresses it's discovered that the material got sent to whoever's phone number is one digit off from mine.
                              "I am quite confident that I do exist."
                              "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

Working...
                              X