This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To quote Chris Griffin: "John Mayer, that's enough!"

Never cared for him, ever since that "Body is a Wonderland" song came out and was played over and over and over again. I get it. You're sensitive and need to get laid. Can we move on now? Then again, I don't like a lot of things that girls are 'supposed' to.

Never listened much to Lady Gaga, but it seems to me that she fits in with the Katy Perry "I do crazy shit to get attention and hey, I sing, too" crowd. Meh. Yet another reason that I hardly listen to the radio anymore.
    "Even arms dealers need groceries." ~ Ziva David, NCIS

Tony: "Everyone's counting on you, just do what you do best."
    Abby: "Dance?" ~ NCIS

Comment

Quoth edible_hat View Post
      I prefer musicians with actual talent. Sadly only 1% of them make it into the charts, and it takes effort to find stuff by the other 99%.
      I highly recommend Firewater-you'll have to really look though-only one of the 6 albums they've released is still in print-if you like the style of violent femmes( firewater has at least one incarnation with 4 bass players and no guitarist)
      Honestly.... the image of that in my head made me go "AWESOME!"..... and then I remembered I am terribly strange.-Red dazes

Comment

Working...
      X