This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lady GaGa

I have a question for everyone, I keep reading on the internet that only homosexual men and women like Lady GaGa, I'm a straight male and I think she is a hottie and I love listening to her music. So my question is, Is there anything wrong with me liking Lady GaGa?

You can like whatever you want. Just because you listen to one thing, does not make you a certain way.

Personally, I'm not a big fan. I heard one song on the radio of hers and did not like it. I don't like her voice.

We all have our tastes and opinions.
    "Kill the fat guy first?! That's racist!" - my friend Ironside at a Belegarth practice after being "killed" first.

I belly dance with tall Goblins!

Comment

Thank you Mcgoddess for the reply, now I feel better lol

Comment

If the music one listened to would make a person, I would be a huge walking contradiction. So don't worry about it.

"If you were gay, that would be ok."
        "Kill the fat guy first?! That's racist!" - my friend Ironside at a Belegarth practice after being "killed" first.

Comment

sorry I can't stand that stupid "pokerface" song-it plays on the radio around 10 times during an eight hour shift-yes I've counted....
          Honestly.... the image of that in my head made me go "AWESOME!"..... and then I remembered I am terribly strange.-Red dazes

Comment

Never heard of her. Does that make me a shut in?
            Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

I think she's okay looking but I don't care for her music.

I've been wondering a similar thing about John Mayer. Everybody I know who likes him and his music is female. Perhaps I should meet more people.
              Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Mmmm John Mayer voice...

Comment

Yeah, they overplay the hell out of "Poker Face" here, too. The funny thing is, when my 5 year old heard it for the first time, she said "Poke her face? hahahaha" and proceeded to poke her sister in the cheek, laughing maniacally, while chanting "Poke her face!". I love that song now, even though it's annoying. Whenever it comes on, we all scream "Poke her face!" and poke each other.
                  "You mean you don’t have the one piece of information you actually need? Well, stick your grubby paws in the crayon box, yank one out and colour me Fucking Shocked Fuchsia." - Gravekeeper

Comment

The few songs of Gaga's that I've heard, I've liked, and I'm very much straight. Now, her wardrobe is another story...

Comment

I prefer musicians with actual talent. Sadly only 1% of them make it into the charts, and it takes effort to find stuff by the other 99%.

Comment

Quoth McGoddess09 View Post
                        "If you were gay, that would be ok."
                        "I mean cus hey, I'd like you anyway"

Whose Lady Gaga? -.-

Comment

Quoth Gravekeeper View Post
                          Whose Lady Gaga? -.-
                          I asked myself the same question. Fortunately, Google provided, as did YouTube.

I'll give you, she's kind of hot, but her music is not my style.

Eric the Grey
                          In memory of Dena - Don't Drink and Drive

Comment

Quoth edible_hat View Post
                            I prefer musicians with actual talent. Sadly only 1% of them make it into the charts, and it takes effort to find stuff by the other 99%.
                            I agree. Anymore, musicians have their voice redone with studio magic. The music business,sadly isn't about having a good singing voice. It is about appearances and it has been admitted.

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post

I've been wondering a similar thing about John Mayer. Everybody I know who likes him and his music is female. Perhaps I should meet more people.
                              I think the albums he's released appeal more to women than men.

But Mayer's also an exceptionally talented guitarist, and it seems to be men who are more interested in that. My brother saw him play at a blues festival a few years ago and won't shut up about it.

If you have to ask, it's probably better posted at www.fratching.com

Comment

Working...
                              X